Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa! so he was hatched on day1 of the site!
is there such a thing as 1, 2, and 3 digit dragons?

Single digits and some of 2 digits are the gods, admins dragons, and older users. Most of them are either progens or exalted. Also most of them are imps too lol

lol, dag FR mod removed my thread:

too much rage over wasting my time for last year racking up festival items that will now never appreciate in value...

lol I know how you feel, I've got some spares of the apparel and goblins, that I don't even know what to do with now. But hey...maybe you can start selling the fest currency instead and make some profit. That's what I use to do before, and got like over 100k tr/ 100g per stack...but idk...last couple fest been barely getting over 50k tr/ 50g per stack. But it's still some extra moolah. Unless the prices of stacks go down even more with the joxar's box thing too :'c

also...ayyy your post number for that post is a palindrome 16161 !!!
sorry I can't stop, been collecting palindrome/neat ID dragons all week

Selling him , 4 digit unbred. Hoping the cash will bring my FR love back losing interest slowly

Ah good luck selling him!!

Also, I'm quite happy with the recolor of the boneyard tatters (sanddune rags)

I have a dragon that I wanted to make my clan leader. Plan was to scattering him into some plague colors, then buy him a boneyard tatter. But after six scatters I got mint/smoke/flint, not the worst color combo, but not the best either, and certainly not plague at all. But if I just use the sanddune rags which look decent with his current colors, I can save a lot of currency ^w^

pfft just gimme that oldie :p

gl selling everything and stuff i'm just glad if i can snag cheap 6digits lol

yo so i have nest space and i saw some people talking about nest rentals and if anyone wanted a water person, im here :) i have a lot of skydancers so they wont be able to breed for a while. my user is hyliancrown!

aw maaan, i was finally coming around on the recolor idea because i was like, wow a recolor forgetools and recolor plumage, those would be totally awesome!!! and i wouldnt have to spend fifty or sixty bucks in gems to get one!

but now i see from the admin comments that they havent added those items, and wont be doing so for "a long time...."
:( back to disappointment....

checking to see if the new nymph artwork will link here, which one(s) do y'all plan to get?:

- - - Post Merge - - -

eh i guess it wont link....

Last edited:
somebody in my flight compiled the full pix of the new nymphs:

ocs0IcC.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops looks like one is missing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

boop

0w3XRBe.png

Woah, that water recolor looks super neat! I've been kind of away from FR for a bit and I'm hoping my flight's festival will be neat. I'm looking forward to seeing the new familiar, does anyone have any guesses?

Woah, that water recolor looks super neat! I've been kind of away from FR for a bit and I'm hoping my flight's festival will be neat. I'm looking forward to seeing the new familiar, does anyone have any guesses?

good question, i hadn't thought of it before... so far theyve had sprites, bears, acolytes, goblins, and now nymphs... i'm going to guess something based on the animal world as theyve kinda used up fantasy/magical fams, so i would suggest, if it were my game... some kind of lions/tigers.... yup, badass battle cats, that would be my choice...

that raises another question for year5 fests-- what will be the common apparel? theyve had armbands, sashes, crowns, and vistas.... im gonna guess some kind of staff... i think that would be pretty cool, like a staff with some kind of elemental design at the top...

good question, i hadn't thought of it before... so far theyve had sprites, bears, acolytes, goblins, and now nymphs... i'm going to guess something based on the animal world as theyve kinda used up fantasy/magical fams, so i would suggest, if it were my game... some kind of lions/tigers.... yup, badass battle cats, that would be my choice...

that raises another question for year5 fests-- what will be the common apparel? theyve had armbands, sashes, crowns, and vistas.... im gonna guess some kind of staff... i think that would be pretty cool, like a staff with some kind of elemental design at the top...

Cats would be so neat! I was also thinking of maybe doing birds or some kind of lizard, maybe salamanders? I'm super excited to see what they do this year!
Staffs would be awesome! I really liked the deeprealm trident/water apparel last fest (I have 10, oops), hopefully they'll do more of the weapons this festival season.

Festival page is up! The apparel this festival is a "Hewn Philosopher's Veil"

The familiar theme seems to be magical again, as the familiar is the "Spirit of Light", which looks interesting from the tooltip image. The festival carrying item is another vista, however it is of the Lightweaver, meaning each festival will get a vista with their Deity featured.

A lot of really cool skins and accents won, which is your favorite? I love Sol Seraph by houseteeth, and Gilded Memories by Soro, the imperial ones are super stunning but I'm a gen-one only lair so I can't use them ;v;

Festival page is up! The apparel this festival is a "Hewn Philosopher's Veil"

The familiar theme seems to be magical again, as the familiar is the "Spirit of Light", which looks interesting from the tooltip image. The festival carrying item is another vista, however it is of the Lightweaver, meaning each festival will get a vista with their Deity featured.

A lot of really cool skins and accents won, which is your favorite? I love Sol Seraph by houseteeth, and Gilded Memories by Soro, the imperial ones are super stunning but I'm a gen-one only lair so I can't use them ;v;

oh oi never noticed before that the announcement thread may be up while the site is down...
i now realize that somebody posted the fam on my "taking bets" thread and it looked like a rabbit with the emblem over its face, kind of ... bizarre...

SWEET you can brew one of those joxar's prismatic emblems!!

interesting how there is a black/gold pattern this year in so many of the Light flight items...
e
my fave accents and skins = Bright Ambassador for M coatls, Goodnight Moonlight for F spiral, Bring the Eclipse for F imps, and Awn Chaser for F nocturne...

I wanted the flowering gladeboughs and the very first crate I bought had it! so now I have that and enough to get prismatic crystal scales!

Last edited:
really liking the nature and water ones...

also thank you staff for putting the boring skins on brewing for once lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol, got one of those wind skins from 2017 from that crate lmao. and magic nymph, it's cute so not too shabby

but come on 2017 what is this.

elemental deity vistas? rabbits with symbols instead of faces? 80kT for a crate full of **** you already have?
i'll tell you what FR 2017 is-- its the year that Flight Rising finally jumped the shark...

yeah and i got a bit disappointed in the nature nymph tbh, why all the skulls and dead forest themes :[

and yeah i bought a crate so i could get one nymph or two tbh and the recolors were boring, not into that color scheme so.

also they should add older skins to be worth it, i can get the 2017 one for less, sigh.

i started a zelda deity collection ;u;
eldin

Faron

Hylia

i also have someone breeding a pair for Lanayru. then i need to adopt Din, Nayru, and Farore, Possibly zelda and link?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back