• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat, some new clothes are out.
Though they still didn't release the wasp gene yet, might have to wait til last minute for that.

IIRC they said late November for wasp?

I am IN LOVE with those new headpieces though oh my lord

^I think they did say that, I just can't remember. Doesn't matter to me either way though, I have no money for gem genes, and hardly any for new apparel T_T

It's a nice surprise though! Didn't expect getting any more new apparel until NotN.

Need to get the helpful set for my SD girl

dragon

oooh i really like the helpful and honeyed woodland sets. has anyone been able to snipe any?

is Flight Rising crashed for anyone else?

i keep getting this message:

500 Internal Server Error
nginx

I managed to snipe one of the woodmasks for my boy Nameless, woo

Made after Nameless King from Dark Souls

namelessking1_tc.jpg

Wish the pastel one was pastel blue rather than purple/pink but ah well

i actually saw a honeyed wood mask in the shop. but i couldnt recall if i liked that one best or not. then it was gone...

I'm probably gonna buy all of them even if I don't use them 'cause they're wicked

I like the new apparel too~

I have a dilemma though. I got a dragon from someone yesterday and today someone else messaged me asking for that dragon. They said they were on the ping list for one and the owner sold it anyway to me...it was for a dream dragon project...etc. I looked at the seller's thread (note: I didn't buy from this thread, the owner replied to one of my threads advertising the dragons) and the person was on their ping list, but they themselves stated they would rather have a boy (I got a girl)...? I'm not sure how to respond to them ;;;

Last edited:

I have a dilemma though. I got a dragon from someone yesterday and today someone else messaged me asking for that dragon. They said they were on the ping list for one and the owner sold it anyway to me...it was for a dream dragon project...etc. I looked at the seller's thread (note: I didn't buy from this thread, the owner replied to one of my threads advertising the dragons) and the person was on their ping list, but they themselves stated they would rather have a boy (I got a girl)...? I'm not sure how to respond to them ;;;

A pinglist isn't a reserve list, I would keep the dragon if I were you especially if they asked for the other gender anyways.

It's totally up to you-- i've reached out to people before that snagged a derg off AH while i was raising the gems/treasure (now i try to mssg the seller in those scenarios). i always offered to pay them a profit over what they had paid. some people have sold the derg to me coz they were just gonna use it for fodder or to breed and exalt or because there were many available to meet their aims and they didnt particularly care if they went with the one in hand or a different one, others said no coz they were attached to it or had specific plans for it in their lair. i dont see it as a dilemma tho, its not your job to make up for a breeder's supposed mistake, they should be taking that up with the breeder.

Finders keepers. You can keep it if you want to be honest, ping list is not the same thing and yeah whoever originally owned it handled it a bit clumsy I think. And yeah if they wanted the other derg here just let it go or stuff, man.

I mean it's not like someone would call you IRL if you bought a certain round shape of pineapple and be like "HEY I WAS ON A RANDOM FRUIT LIST LOL"...

Got this pretty boy on AH for only 20k! He's a perfect match for my eyeburner SD female, now I can breed beautiful capsule eyeburners once this one is breed-ready!

YHSj1oC.png

Got this pretty boy on AH for only 20k! He's a perfect match for my eyeburner SD female, now I can breed beautiful capsule eyeburners once this one is breed-ready!

YHSj1oC.png

he looks retro like he's from the 1980's...

bought me Autumn dragon to match up with the one i bought last year. (although for the life of me i have no idea what apparel they've got on Flight Rising that would give her a better pilgrim look....)

from last year:

I'm having problems quoting rn, but thank you guys for the advice! Turns out it was even more not my fault because the person didn't even ping the owner to get their attention o: I kept the dragon. Sorry if I made it a big deal ^^;I just didn't want to be mean to the person yenno

I bought a snow leopard bab, imma breed change her into this guardian leopardess:

dragon

then mate her with this snow leopard Milarepa here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back