Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want to sell a lot of my usermade accents and apparel lol

Anyone interested in sylvan and or silks? I can sell them at MP price

If you have any accents left I'd love to look through them, accents are so addictive lol.

did anybody enter the item caption contest?

here's my entry:

Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Marine Iguanas are said to be the toughest of all iguanas, which is why most dragons will tenderize them in marinade before consumption.

If you have any accents left I'd love to look through them, accents are so addictive lol.

I do! What breeds/styles are you looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

did anybody enter the item caption contest?

here's my entry:

Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Marine Iguanas are said to be the toughest of all iguanas, which is why most dragons will tenderize them in marinade before consumption.

I didn't lol. I never come up with anything witty enough haha

do any of you do anything for your flight's festival??

and, do all the flights plan extracurricular activities and contests for their festival? if so ive never noticed before, i've only bought accents and farmed the coliseum for chests and festive favors currency, dunno whether contests and such are held each time...

and, do all the flights plan extracurricular activities and contests for their festival? if so ive never noticed before, i've only bought accents and farmed the coliseum for chests and festive favors currency, dunno whether contests and such are held each time...

There are usually events that are hosted. Ice did a Pok?mon themed one I think. When I was in shadow I hosted the cooking event.

i'm guessing most flights have extra activities, our flights had a bunch of different badges you could earn from exalting certain dragons, earning a certain amount of treasure, art contest ect. hopefully it will be a fun festival for you

I do! What breeds/styles are you looking for?

Coatls, imps and WC mainly although I do have other species. I like to have a large rotation of accents in storage to put on my dragons.

My lair http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=136646 so you can see the sort of accents I like and am currently using :), anything like that really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Usually yes although like you I don't get involved as much.

Yes but the quality and number of events varies for each flight.

next week is St. Patrick's Day, sopo it would be great if they gave us shamrock-green top hats in the MP (but i have a feeling there won't be anything lol).

so here's my anticipated look for a lucky leprechaun dragon (but hopefully i can clear lairspace and get a green derg that's a little less busy than this triple radioactive guy); can anybody think of other apparel that would add a leprechaun look? i tried a staff also, and glasses, but they didnt look good. too bad there's no pot of gold apparel (why isnt there? dragons are supposed to love hoarding gold i thought....):

how do you guys find the right outfits for your dragons, everything is so expensive but i want to deck them out :(

how do you guys find the right outfits for your dragons, everything is so expensive but i want to deck them out :(

Buy everything and then try them on. That's my tactic at least. XD If I am looking for something for a specific dragon I'll look for a matching or clashing color depending on what I think would look best. Also if you have Bio's you can do something related to what they do, like if they're a gardener for your clan you wouldn't have him head to toe in armor right? (or maybe you would, maybe gardening is more dangerous than I thought) but stuff like that usually helps me figure out what to get for them. =]

Ive hardly put apparel on many of my dragons at all, for the most part ive obtained dragons that i thought were really cool-looking and i didnt want to cover up their genes and colors. but some of these that are sort of characters, ive looked through the MP (treasure and gem) and the Auction House to see what may look right, then i either look for cheap deals on AH or try to catch the item on sale in the MP. sometimes i just use what's in my hoard already from chests/gathering if its close enough so i dont have to spend anything.

-sneaks head in-

finally, like one day until i can change flight.. arcane's been kinda boring and since i'm p active over there now.. changing to light so see ya there :D

-sneaks head in-

finally, like one day until i can change flight.. arcane's been kinda boring and since i'm p active over there now.. changing to light so see ya there :D

Hiya, nice to see you here again, have fun in your new flight:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back