• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this beauty yesterday for 15k and I have no idea what to put on it, for now i just slapped on an orange highnoon hank and called it a day. I'm grinding for treasure in fairgrounds so I can afford some clothes for her once i figure out what will look good on her, im also willing to buy treasure with tbt if anyone is selling.

well you should definitely enter all the art contests in this year's TBT Fair (assuming they have one this month...)

Seems they won't have, at least not of last year's calibre.. In a way shame because most things were fun, but yeah I have a lor of RL stuff to deal with rn so wouldn't had too much time, nor money because I gotta save.
--

I should totally try and buy treasure on here too since I still need a lot of male old dergs ugh

well you should definitely enter all the art contests in this year's TBT Fair (assuming they have one this month...)

I feel dumb because I honestly don't even know what a TBT fair is or how on earth they work l-lol.

I feel dumb because I honestly don't even know what a TBT fair is or how on earth they work l-lol.

last year in August the forum held an event over two weeks with a theme of a summer night fair / carnival. there were special collectibles )(feathers and glow wands), and a lot of contests and several involved making art related to ACNL or to a carnival theme. It used to be an annual event (although not always during summer), so everyone is hoping one gears up soon for this year...
(you can find the old announcement thread about it in the Bulletin Board...)

got these coatl babs for sale. listed aH for 55 gems, but Treasure, or items or baldwins goops would work too. or tbt...

new apparel announced today. "Healer" garb...

not sure which dragons of mine the apparel might work on, but to me the new items resemble outer space high priest/priestess wardrobes from Star Wars or some other movie with alien races.....

I'm selling a few dragons to make space in my lair, The bottom 2 dragons are NOT exalt fodder so please dont buy them for the sole purpose of training then exalting (or just strait-up exalting for flight dominance), the rest are fair game.

Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Y'know you can do what you want with the dragons right... I know it might be rude to buy just because exalting but I love how people put that everywhere. As long as people name then idc but then I never sell dergs if I breed or get them I usually just exalt if i don't need unless it's real old then you can get dosh lol.

oh well just my rant lol.

lol at beast clans getting 3rd for once :p

Y'know you can do what you want with the dragons right... I know it might be rude to buy just because exalting but I love how people put that everywhere. As long as people name then idc but then I never sell dergs if I breed or get them I usually just exalt if i don't need unless it's real old then you can get dosh lol.

oh well just my rant lol.

lol at beast clans getting 3rd for once :p

I mean I guess, I just want the bottom 2 drags to have a good home instead of being thrown in the trash :/

I mean I guess, I just want the bottom 2 drags to have a good home instead of being thrown in the trash :/

Yeah I guess you can sell/CR privately though :p

But it's kinda fun people are incredibly hardcore about that. I mean sure it's sad people exalt old Unnamed's buut not much you can do :p Good luck though rehoming.

*pops in*

I'm going to be breeding that xxx orca met/alloy/glim wildclaw I bought with my bf's coatl which contains the same genes and color scheme ^^ The kids will have plague eyes~

If any of you would be interested in purchasing a kid lmk!

When you find nice old 6 digits but they are all female.. rip.

(yeah i need some still for my music fandergs so lol)

I haven't played this game in a long time; what's changed since like the middle of last year? I'm curious.

market prices being wonky af and of course the auction house remake

and 6digits being somewhat cheap still i need males not females smh

Weh, hope there'll be any cool Fire skins this year, should save up the treasure considering my RNG luck ahah...

Weh, hope there'll be any cool Fire skins this year, should save up the treasure considering my RNG luck ahah...

plus, rolling the dice on a Joxar Spare Inventory Crate (trying for both a token and a recolor item); and the brewing fees for brewing a token or two... treasure needed for Fests has gone up a lot!

I haven't played this game in a long time; what's changed since like the middle of last year? I'm curious.

in addition to the above re joxar's festival items, they added a breed (the bogsneaks, which can only be brewed; and Baldwin turned into one); added more brewable apparel (frogs, snakes, some of the thorn set...); added new genes since last summer (skink/spinner, and scales, brewed genes; and falcon, lace, runes in the treasure MP plus metal/alloy in the gem MP, more genes as well); added a coli level (the fire level forgot what its called- volcanic vents i think) and revamped the training grounds to add new monsters/familiars and item drops. they added "archer" apparel which looks robin hoodish; "lace" apparel which looks granny-ish; "thorn" apparel which looks game of throne-ish, and lion-head battle apparel (forgot what the sets are called, gladiator maybe). they revamped AH, to add more search criteria features, and now purchases go straight to your inventory like they do in the MP,

I think that covers most of it...

Yeah I hate this stupid almost mandatory token buy if you can't brew, at least be a bit more creative than recolors? lol. Or lower prices.

But yeah unless it's like nature, arcane or maybe water and shadow I don't buy a lot tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay old derg!

still need a few more but hngn yay

^congrats! there's a male in AH for 150g rn, but he has a lot of unnamed kiddos.

Also, yea, hoping for some nice skins next fest. I peeked through the contest thread and saw two that I really liked.

The new venue is really pretty!! I really like the vista and the general flowery-aesthetic of it all <3
I want all the fams from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back