• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Nice! :D Nice cats too, haha. I hatched 2 today myself and they were sold in under 10min o.o

In other news, Happy Halloween! It's my favorite holiday<3
I spent a little of my expansion savings on these Halloween beauties:

(Name ideas welcome, orz)

What's everyone's thoughts on the new genes?

The Secondary's okay but I find Tapir to be well hideous lol.

^I haven't played around with them too much, but they don't seem that great. With some colors it looks nice, like with radioactive, it's green and purple. But then if you look at leaf with it, it's just green with darker green. Overall, tapir just looks like savannah mixed with ripple.

Started my next scatter project today. Had enough gems for two scrolls and now my gen1 plague palindrome looks like this:

saffron/dirt/hunter

No keeping it, but for now she has some nice autumn colors while I save up for more scrolls.

I do like xx cotton candy tapir/striation though

I hope this becomes a thing and people start breeding them. Then just wait til the hype/prices die down

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just picked up a xx cottoncandy hatchling for 20g
maybe I'll just gene them myself

I do like xx cotton candy tapir/striation though

I hope this becomes a thing and people start breeding them. Then just wait til the hype/prices die down

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just picked up a xx cottoncandy hatchling for 20g
maybe I'll just gene them myself

The colours look nice on that tundra but other breeds become nightmare fuel

dragon

dragon

dragon

They look like those muscle models in science centers... creepy.

These genes seem to only look good with very specific colour + breed combinations and imo that's a really unsuccessful gene :/. Really excited for Wasp to come out though

Yeah I dunno the new genes are okay. They're reminiscent of ripple and current though which are also genes I've never been a fan of. I think they're prettier (well, depending on the colours and breed) than ripple and current but yeah definitely more on the meh side. I've seen quite a few complaints on the comment section too of the announcement so I'm just kind of rip.

i've posted my Halloween derg from last year a few times, and comented ho9w much i like her appearance of wearing a ttick or treating mask-- i found a nearly identical male derh on AH fro jthis year's Hallowee nhatchies, and they're not related (what are the odds of thta with these unique gene combos and color ranges?!):

here's my girl from last year:

here's adult scry of the dude i just bought:

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've posted my Halloween derg from last year a few times, and comented ho9w much i like her appearance of wearing a ttick or treating mask-- i found a nearly identical male derh on AH fro jthis year's Hallowee nhatchies, and they're not related (what are the odds of thta with these unique gene combos and color ranges?!):

here's my girl from last year:

here's adult scry of the dude i just bought:

dragon

I wasn't big on Jagsette but I just got this lovely girl, Sparro actually picked her up for me a week ago since I was saving space for icedom but now she's home!

I also managed to snag this girl who was for some reason listed at fodder price, I'm glad she didn't end up being exalted

hey i have a couple character dergs that i have to sacrifice for lair space ,lemme know if anyone would like either (i know they might not fit your lair image generally, but they're characters!)

i got this mirror hatched on friday the 13th and named her Lucky, i thought it was funny bc she also looks to me like a "broken mirror," also i was gonna get her a black cat companion:

this guy was hatched on Picasso's bday, and i thought he looked like he's in a painter's stance, sizing up his canvas (plus h'es got sort of a cubist, blue period combo look to him):

just let me know if you are interested!

Today hatch Got Petty luckily ;)
BBCode: XYX Sunset

BBCode: xxx Sunset

Last edited:
Got a matching guy for Blodyn! I've actually wanted one of these guys for a while but they've all been pretty expensive, managed to get him for 15k :>

Neat, some new clothes are out.
Though they still didn't release the wasp gene yet, might have to wait til last minute for that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neat, some new clothes are out.
Though they still didn't release the wasp gene yet, might have to wait til last minute for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back