Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE!! Eliminates are a solid sell even if they are expensive lol. I would see how much LAH in gems is and see which one nets you more profit. Use a higher ratio. I say 970 just in case.

The prices are preeetty close right now aaaaa

I'm thinking go gems since I want a bunch of gem marketplace items but at the same time I'd make my money back

^Congrats on the eliminate and good luck selling

fffffffffffff, palindrome and gen 1??? **** yeah. How much did he cost you total? Amazing. Worth every penny tbh.

He was 6k gems!

I'm really glad that Earth and Light are fighting it out this week too. This should help me get some tr back, as long as I'm able to snipe some fodder this week. Not liking how the revamp makes it harder to find 5 day old hatchlings though.

Good luck to anyone battling or trying to make a profit this week!

Oh boy welcome week time for all the raffles and dragon sales to get buried alive

ikr, i fricking hate welcome week. i wish they had given some thought to this during the forum revamp, it would have been helpful if they had added flight-specific raffle/giveaway threads. otherwise, as things are, it's virtually impossible to utilize the flight-specific sales thread (at least in Wind) because it is constantly inundated with dragon giveaway threads.

I'm permabanned wow time to appeal my case

? dude what did you do?

ikr, i fricking hate welcome week. i wish they had given some thought to this during the forum revamp, it would have been helpful if they had added flight-specific raffle/giveaway threads. otherwise, as things are, it's virtually impossible to utilize the flight-specific sales thread (at least in Wind) because it is constantly inundated with dragon giveaway threads.

TBH i wish Raffles & Giveaways was two separate forums mainly because Welcome Week just fills the whole board with giveaways and I love raffles

I'm permabanned wow time to appeal my case

O no rip :(

Last edited:
I still have 6 dragons i need to move:
two triple orca nocturnes with shimmer glimmer,
and three bogsneks with petals butterfly glimmer, one is radioactuve xyx, one is triple orca, one is xxy icy moon
all are ready to breed
dont want to spend currency? will trade for almost anything that adds up to the 90kT/100g range if its something i can use or sell...

all are on page 6 of my lair:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=251657&page=6

anybody know of any cool accents / skins for Easter?

I saw somebody has one for female skydancers w/bunnies and eggs on her shoulder and wings.....

anybody know of any cool accents / skins for Easter?

I saw somebody has one for female skydancers w/bunnies and eggs on her shoulder and wings.....

This person made accents with just bunnies on it: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1262173

If you go to this site[x] and type in some key words like bunny or easter you might find something.

Quick search for bunny has Accent:Bunny Brigade. Male imp that has a bunny in a basket, one holding a carrot, one climbing up his leg and one holding an egg (i think, it's kinda small)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh just saw the F SD one, Easter Rabbit, its cute! they put preorders for it back in march[x] idk if they're still taking them, or if you can buy one someone else didn't want.

Also are you on the general accent and skin pinglist? I haven't seen any yet, but people might start pinging people Easter themed skins/accents they've made

Last edited:
I've never seen any.... what does the one you're talking about look like?

it has little rabbits and a few easter eggs, on the wings and the shoulder

This person made accents with just bunnies on it: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1262173

If you go to this site[x] and type in some key words like bunny or easter you might find something.

Quick search for bunny has Accent:Bunny Brigade. Male imp that has a bunny in a basket, one holding a carrot, one climbing up his leg and one holding an egg (i think, it's kinda small)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh just saw the F SD one, Easter Rabbit, its cute! they put preorders for it back in march[x] idk if they're still taking them, or if you can buy one someone else didn't want.

Also are you on the general accent and skin pinglist? I haven't seen any yet, but people might start pinging people Easter themed skins/accents they've made

thanks, i will check out that offsite catalog later. of coruse the problem is finding the mfor sale. i like the accent for the skydancer but i think the coatl can be made to look more easter bunnyish than the skydancers.... (pink wooly antenna, pink wooly tail, there ya go!)

hah, i dont need no Easter accent, look who came hopping into my lair today:

here's Peter Cottontail!

is he a 9' tall pink bunny?
or is he just a derg in a costume?
when i ask he only pantomimes in response. I can't speak pantomime, so i guess we'll never really know for sure...

31412934_350.png

I got this wonderful draggie from AH yesterday. 'named it "Youpi" (from HunterxHunter), I also bought him some butterfly samurai armor, I think it suits him well. unfortunately he doesnt really make good color schemes for hatchlings but i bred him anyway to make a tiny bit of profit.

Hi! I didn't realize there was such a huge thread for FR here. I just got enough items to get the perching java sparrow from Swipp, but of course the trade isn't coming up. :p

I love the new gene! It's just so expensive, and I'm already saving up for so many gene projects...

New gem gene and familiars! But nothing I'm interested in.

yeah that new "opal" tert is kinda hideous imo.

there aren't new familiars, there are snake companions that are brewable apparel like the frogs. of course every one of the trinkets needed to brew them have been immediately purchased on AH and re-listed at a higher price. every. one. lmao, that's one of the things i hate about FR.... also, kinda weird to release serpents for Easter, imo...

Last edited:

I'm SO glad I'm not alone in thinking this, only a handful of colours look nice and it makes most breeds look like cows. Wasn't very well done at all imo.

I love snakes though so I can't complain about them. If you need some of the materials (besides the actual ooze/goo/etc) I can help you out, except the corn snake 'cause idk what that even is?

there aren't new familiars, there are snake companions that are brewable apparel like the frogs. of course every one of the trinkets needed to brew them have been immediately purchased on AH and re-listed at a higher price. every. one. lmao, that's one of the things i hate about FR.... also, kinda weird to release serpents for Easter, imo...

Aside from the cornsnake, the trinkets for the other ones aren't too bad. And you only need like 1 or two of them. I have like 6 of the stone knives though if you need 2 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back