• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ooh if you have the space and monies I'd say definitely! She's really pretty.

makes me want an orca/orca derg. I never really saw what made the orca dragons so popular when they have the cry/face genes, but with those genes I really like.

my triple orcas are all either pet butt glim, or iri butt glims. those are my two faves of triple orca, altho jelly lu's new derg may cause me to look into metals alloy...

Right! I'm strongly considering it ;; I just bought this guy though:

and now I'm stuck between grabbing her or saving for expansions and my eventual shadow sprite ><

Her sister is for sale too if you want! She's 250g and has the same colors, just spinner instead of toxin~

ay that guy is looking fantastic!!!

oof i forgot to login and feed my dergs over the weekend, so i've lost the bonuses for a few days, should be fine for festival this weekend tho, need those extra gathering turns...

my triple orcas are all either pet butt glim, or iri butt glims. those are my two faves of triple orca, altho jelly lu's new derg may cause me to look into metals alloy...

ay that guy is looking fantastic!!!

oof i forgot to login and feed my dergs over the weekend, so i've lost the bonuses for a few days, should be fine for festival this weekend tho, need those extra gathering turns...

Thank ya! The pet/butt/glim girl I bought off of you is doing very well btw ^_~

I love how they don't allow gems, I mean sure you can buy it with real money but how can you prove you don't just earn it? I've been able to save up a few hundred gems from just opening chests and existing but eh sure. I guess that's why they added it though...

Dunno about new genes.. as long as they not too much clown I guess

Last edited:
I bought that imp
annnnd I gave in and bought this guy with gems

Now I'm broke rip

I bought so much freaking apparel ;_; and my dragons are still a hot mess... how do you guys figure out how to dress or theme your dergs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bought that imp

Now I'm broke rip

Also, I'm so jealous of this one, I love the BURN lol *_*

Bought this cutie about a week ago when she was a bab and now shes all grown up, she's so pretty I couldnt resist, theres no way i was gonna let her end up as exalt fodder!

Bought this cutie about a week ago when she was a bab and now shes all grown up, she's so pretty I couldnt resist, theres no way i was gonna let her end up as exalt fodder!

Wow she is so beautiful. I love that neon-y/pastel-y combo! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you find a similar one for sale will you ping me? I'm in love lol.

does the clan lore of somebody inquiring about buying your dragons, factor into your decision to sell?

There's so many new genes omg I can't keep up
Part of me wants to get all these pretty dergs, but honestly I'm pretty sure they'd just rot and die in my lair OTL

I just got this girl, she's like a package of smoothie skittles, I <3 her...

yooo dude that looks amazing i want such hippie dergs.. dang mangoes

I bought so much freaking apparel ;_; and my dragons are still a hot mess... how do you guys figure out how to dress or theme your dergs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank ya both ^^

I plan on breeding him with my rad/honeydew/chartreuse wildclaw in the future. There's a 50% chance of a similar WC/Coatl from the pair so if you'd be interested lmk~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got this girl, she's like a package of smoothie skittles, I <3 her...

Ooh nice ^^ I have a breeding pair in a friend's lair that makes similar dergs, but with green range bellies ^^ I named the pair Tutti Frutti haaa

Last edited:
Haha, that's an awesome name! And yeah I would be interested in a similar offspring :>

I've been on FR for 1 year ^_^

I opened some chests and hatched two bog eggs:

copper/caramel/spearmint

cornflower/blush/latte

on the fence about keeping them, especially the 2nd one. Also have a thread in the LF forums for a dragon hatched on the 18th, so I might be getting another anniversary hatch as well.

I bought that imp

Now I'm broke rip

Nice, love the eyeliner look that the jaguar gene gives. Also, all three of the dergs were beautiful so money well spent :D

does the clan lore of somebody inquiring about buying your dragons, factor into your decision to sell?

Not really, although I really only breed fodder. Is it something about the lore you don't like? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

go with themes and layering, im /late

But i have a pastel lair so most of my dragons have the same apparel lol. Keep colors similar with maybe 1-2 diff colors to "pop"

Experiment with clashing tones

Sometimes genes help round out apparel, hex here gave her some depth behind the silks.

Green from spinner matches silks :>

When in doubt go for silks, sylvan, flowerfalls, lace, lanterns, and the new thorn apparel. Can't go wrong with those, also some gossamer flames too

Idk, I don't really care about lore or doing a clan story.. My dergs are random music fandom things no one get anyways (unless you magically happen to share my music taste lel)

I guess it's cool people can be creative but I wouldn't really pay extra for some random story/art when I would probably just remove it so I just avoid those really.

I really love the Bogsneaks, idk why ;_; These are some pretty ones but they're expensive... what do you guys think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I bought the pastel one lol, still debating on the gold and white boy...

Idk, I don't really care about lore or doing a clan story.. My dergs are random music fandom things no one get anyways (unless you magically happen to share my music taste lel)

I guess it's cool people can be creative but I wouldn't really pay extra for some random story/art when I would probably just remove it so I just avoid those really.

I want to get into lore bc it seems fun. I wouldn't pay extra for one on a dragon though.

I really love the Bogsneaks, idk why ;_; These are some pretty ones but they're expensive... what do you guys think?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate bogs. But both look good! Colors are nice c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both are cute! You can make most of the funds for the boy by maxing out the fairgrounds, so it's not bad.

Ah I spent all my gems on a 6 digit with a repeating ID: 795 795

His colors are a mess so I may have to scatter him. Hopefully he'll be my last dragon purchase for a while though...I'm running out of lair space and need to save to expand ;A;

^gimme that spiral mate... jk nice find though i just slap a skin or remove genes if it looks too bad :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

when you find cheap oldies

they are female

fffff

(i need old males for my music fandergs...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back