• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new apparel is pretty cool.

I really like the lanterns, and the dressing room is nice! Now ppl can use that instead of the item database website that you can't even mention on there lol

The new apparel is pretty cool.

I really like the lanterns, and the dressing room is nice! Now ppl can use that instead of the item database website that you can't even mention on there lol

they had an unofficial of that lel.

well yeah it will probably go down then as the gaiaonline one did.

eh probably just as well i bought those mats on AH coz its takign forever just to brew a white slime, so far i got one black and four greys trying for a white. i was finally gonna just buy a white for 25g but then i saw the apparel i needed to brew dropped to 25g on AH so problem solved! cant imagine how long tho it would take to brew all the mats crikey lol

^yea, I used up the majority of my green mats for other brews and now Baldwin won't give me any! I was only able to brew one extra set so far. I might break down and have to buy mats or apparel off AH

Haven't really been active other than dailies there because general discussion's been even more cringe since they re-made what you're allowed to there so idk if i'm gonna brew or buy the rest... i will probably be away for most light festival anyways so might as well spend some dosh :^)

I gave in and bought one of the thorn bundles from the AH, there's still a few more I want. I was lucky to snipe a few sage sets, but I'm going to resell them and buy them later when the hype dies down

I bought this unbred G1 noc that was hatched during the 2015 NotN for just 15 gems:

and i snagged this unbred G1 noc that was hatched on the very first day of the very first NotN in 2014 (the first day of nocturnes in FR ever) for just 50 gems:

they both remind me of shadowy evergreens in winter time

- - - Post Merge - - -

I gave in and bought one of the thorn bundles from the AH, there's still a few more I want. I was lucky to snipe a few sage sets, but I'm going to resell them and buy them later when the hype dies down

ay she looks beautiful!

i still have never even seen any thorn nor any sage appparel in the MP heh, i guess me laptop is too slow...

Last edited:
hi! if i havent played fr in forever and got locked out of my old account so i made a new one. joined water this time. i never really got involved in "pushes" but i want to get more into the game this time around

My rainbow pearly i hatched a week ago finally grew up and she looks stunning!
2Ikr8EN.png

SPmyptP.png
6OA10BQ.png

first one has XYX(buttercup, dirt, buttercup)

^Beautiful dragons everyone!!

It took me 3 months and finally deciding that I don't want the sprites/liquidating the ones I have, but I finally got my b-day hatch dragon a coatl scroll :D

^Beautiful dragons everyone!!

It took me 3 months and finally deciding that I don't want the sprites/liquidating the ones I have, but I finally got my b-day hatch dragon a coatl scroll :D

nice! she looking good!
my bday derg needs a wildclaw scroll... :/

Everyone's dragons look so stunning! ; v;
I recently got into the game (I was a member since 2015 lmao but I only actually got to it now) and I've probably splurged too much on crystal & facet dragons bc I like them when they're shiny pfft

Here's my favorite in my lair! I love female Faes and I was extremely charmed by its butterfly gene that I just had to have it *^*

I'm still very new to FR though and I'm not sure what else I should be doing ahah

btw my user is f1owercrown and I'd love to add more people!!

edit: whoop got this in the auction earlier, super excited with its outcome aaa it looks extremely precious

(sorry if I seem like I'm live-blogging everything, I just wanted to share some things!!)

Last edited:
ok so i'v kinda just been sitting on fr all day grinding the bubble game and then buying dragons and famillars and the above post inspired me and i just bought

and

and im going to breed them because why not

ok so i'v kinda just been sitting on fr all day grinding the bubble game and then buying dragons and famillars and the above post inspired me and i just bought

and

and im going to breed them because why not

They look cute!! Excited to see their offsprings, they're gonna look like wicked shiny butterfly dragons *^*

Also ahhh I was so excited to say this, a very kind user gifted me one of their prized possessions yesterday, a one-of-a-kind dragon! <3 It's the only dragon in FR to have its specific color combination (Strawberry/Phthalo/Ruby) aaa I love it tons! It even has my favorite genes (Crystal and Facet), so it's extremely shiny ; v; <3

They look cute!! Excited to see their offsprings, they're gonna look like wicked shiny butterfly dragons *^*

Also ahhh I was so excited to say this, a very kind user gifted me one of their prized possessions yesterday, a one-of-a-kind dragon! <3 It's the only dragon in FR to have its specific color combination (Strawberry/Phthalo/Ruby) aaa I love it tons! It even has my favorite genes (Crystal and Facet), so it's extremely shiny ; v; <3

hey! i love cryface dragons as well. you can pick out any of these for free if you like any of them

Nice dergs people.. c:

Hope Light produce some good skins and stuff even though I will be offline.. God man I hate this time of the year for that xD Better nab things quickly...

Man, another trash batch of babs, I had such high hopes for this nest too, I had to wait like 20-somethin days for the adult male to be available to breed and the chances of cute babs were so good!

4w6HCs4.png
mnbHCAy.png
F8f8enU.png

I kinda like the black/radioactive one but I was expecting better babs.

I like the 2nd and third ones but yeah I p much only collect oldies nowadays :p

Still it could have been worse lel

ok i did it again ;n; spent all my money on these 2 babes

and

im super excited to see what the babies will be like once the female can breed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back