Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a light sprite! So I've completed my sprite collection - I still need 29 more familiars to complete my bestiary.

I hope Crystalline Gala has some cool skins & apparel!

Congrats!!! What's your next goal?

I'm contemplating going for the Gilded Crown but idk if I want to throw down that much money lol

Looking forward to ice fest after rollover. Been pretty bored on FR lately.

agreed lol.
also need to make some $$

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a light sprite! So I've completed my sprite collection - I still need 29 more familiars to complete my bestiary.

I hope Crystalline Gala has some cool skins & apparel!

Ah I'm so envious! Congratulations though!
It must've taken forever!

Congrats!!! What's your next goal?

I'm contemplating going for the Gilded Crown but idk if I want to throw down that much money lol

Thanks! I'm going to try to complete most of my bestiary (except for beta & ks) I might try to get a ks familiar or gilded crown later on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah I'm so envious! Congratulations though!
It must've taken forever!

Thanks! I'm sure you'll get one soon too. I stared actively playing last June, so it took me almost 7 months to get 462 familiars which includes all the sprites. The last few familiars that I need will take a while to get, I might try to get the bosses myself but I'm usually too lazy to grind the coli for a long time, I'm prepping for dom next month so i've been leveling in golem worshop since those are the most expensive bosses

Crystalline Gala 2017 IS HERE~ OMG The skims are amazing

NEED ~
3 Green ooze please help me

Last edited:
Started off with a head start and already nabbed a fam and an apparel since I had left overs from last year.

And omg, did they... actually pick good ones this time? =O WHAAAAAAT I was really looking forward to the colored ice because it's so subtle and makes them look kind of ghosty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I don't have any of the the beta or ks yet. I don't think I'll get the boolean, but I might try to get one of the ks after I get the rest of the familiars I'm missing - I don't spend any rlc on FR so it might take a while.

Good luck getting the rest that you need! Do you have a list of missing ones? I can check if I have extra coli ones I can give you.

If you go on my profile there is a list in super small writing. I need to update it because I've gotten a few, I know I've bought the loaches for sure.

So these are the fest skins I want

Sleet Footed (F Guardian)
Frigid Flight (F Nocturne)
Cold Hearted (M Imperial)
Aurora Machinery (M Skydancer)
Runic Roamer (M Tundra)

Also I looooove the apparel. I only had 7 snow leftover from last year so that plus gathering only got me 30 snows. Guess I'll have to wait until I wake up today/tomorrow to get more since I already started brewing one of the fest skins.

hi, when it says neutral dragons have a chance of having festive currency drop at the coliseum what does that mean?

Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!
Really glad that the female tundra skin won, it was one of my favorites when I was looking through the submissions thread :D

hi, when it says neutral dragons have a chance of having festive currency drop at the coliseum what does that mean?

Neutral dragons? I think its suppose to say monsters. But what it means is, that any monster you battle in the coli with this symbol:
neutral_symbol.JPG
(grey square with a white circle in it)

may also drop the festival currency/chests.

If you're looking at the guide by maki, it shows that Redrock cove and crystal pool are like the #1 and #2 places to grind for the eternal snow currency, it's because it has a higher percentage of neutral monster that show up.

hmm, i find the ice skins mostly only Meh, tbh.
i mean, nothing hideous or head-scratching, so that's cool, but nothing i gotta have either.
the one for the icy bog wings looks good, except i happen to already have bogboys with light blue icy looking wings.
ah now that skin for the wildcaw female, tho, i dont know if it fits any of my dergs so well, but that is some really nice artwork!

Happy Crystalline Gala everyone!
Really glad that the female tundra skin won, it was one of my favorites when I was looking through the submissions thread :D

Neutral dragons? I think its suppose to say monsters. But what it means is, that any monster you battle in the coli with this symbol:
View attachment 192798
(grey square with a white circle in it)

may also drop the festival currency/chests.

If you're looking at the guide by maki, it shows that Redrock cove and crystal pool are like the #1 and #2 places to grind for the eternal snow currency, it's because it has a higher percentage of neutral monster that show up.

thank you! i think i must have misread!

dag, no chests today, and i only got like 10 fest currency from gathering. this is shaping up to be a stingy festival, Ice, crikey!

Might grind for a bit after rollover, but once I get the skins I wont really care anymore... meh, the fests have been really awful for me lately, like no luck at all and since I'm not overly active beyond the fests I wonder if it's even worth it really...

The eternal snow seems to be stingy with most users this fest. Not fun. Only got 16 from gathering. Not enough for the apparel... Might have to brew most of mine this time.

The eternal snow seems to be stingy with most users this fest. Not fun. Only got 16 from gathering. Not enough for the apparel... Might have to brew most of mine this time.

i got like 27 today, that was a nice surprise. 16 i would say is what i usually average in festival gathering. maybe tonite i will get a chest....

- - - Post Merge - - -

i got like 27 today, that was a nice surprise. 16 i would say is what i usually average in festival gathering. maybe tonite i will get a chest....

Might grind for a bit after rollover, but once I get the skins I wont really care anymore... meh, the fests have been really awful for me lately, like no luck at all and since I'm not overly active beyond the fests I wonder if it's even worth it really...

I used to go really hard on fests. Like 30 items each but now I do like 10. With the intro of Joxars, and some coming back during NoTN. I don't find it's worth it anymore. Even though the rates of getting items in Joxars continue to decline. There's always new people coming into FR. So items are taking longer to inflate. I have lost a lot of interest in the festivals. It's always the same daily grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back