• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a crate for the heck of it and got another bubble nymph v.v
Will anyone trade it for the rock, lightning, or plague nymph? :3

Edit: Traded for a Boulder Nymph! If anyone has the other 2 still and wants to trade for something though, lmk!

Last edited:
Ffff---
I'm.... wow I totally forgot to check the marketplace to get th skins I wanted OTL
I wanted tiger tiger and crystalhide but i was dumb and it somehow totally slipped my mind :')

Nobody's buying from my hatchery and I'm pissed. Light eyes do not work with blue. I have some pretty red coatls coming in soon though!

Nobody's buying from my hatchery and I'm pissed. Light eyes do not work with blue. I have some pretty red coatls coming in soon though!

eh i gave up my hatchery this year bc its almost impossible to sell dragons anymore. where's the link to yours?

In addition to needing a wind/plague/nature nest in 2 days for my friend I also need a plague/ice nest for my Star Wars pair on the 10th~ Please let me know if you can help and what you want in exchange :3

ALSO I got 2 eggs in one day o: Never had that happen before!

Last edited:
In addition to needing a wind/plague/nature nest in 2 days for my friend I also need a plague/ice nest for my Star Wars pair on the 10th~ Please let me know if you can help and what you want in exchange :3

ALSO I got 2 eggs in one day o: Never had that happen before!

ooooo do show us your Star Wars pair!!

(still havent come up with enough treasure to expand my lair :(, will let you now when i do...)

has anybody else thought what i'm thinking when i see this new woodgarb apparel?

preview-image

I'M BATMAN....​

ooooo do show us your Star Wars pair!!

(still havent come up with enough treasure to expand my lair :(, will let you now when i do...)

has anybody else thought what i'm thinking when i see this new woodgarb apparel?

preview-image

I'M BATMAN....​

They're nothing too fancy, but I thought it would be fun to hatch another nest of theirs for the movie premier ^^
Here they are:

If you do make room for one, it will be much appreciated ^^ If you can 't, no worries~

That new apparel does have a Batman vibe xD I actually managed to get one of the new blooming grove apparel pieces last night!

Last edited:
so my custom progen is a guardian,

but my random progen and two of their kids are faes. not a good match imo, a guardian with a fae?!. so im going to change the fae girls into a different breed at some point, wanted to see what people think looks best w/the guardians.

here's one of the kids:

now here are some other scries:

dragon

dragon

dragon

dragon

which do you guys think looks best w/the male guardians?
:confused:

so my custom progen is a guardian,

but my random progen and two of their kids are faes. not a good match imo, a guardian with a fae?!. so im going to change the fae girls into a different breed at some point, wanted to see what people think looks best w/the guardians.

here's one of the kids:

now here are some other scries:

dragon

dragon

dragon

dragon

which do you guys think looks best w/the male guardians?
:confused:

I like the noodle or the noc~

I like the noodle or the noc~

me too! if i go guardian, then my whole progen row of five dergs would be guardian and that's too much.

and the skydancer looks a little too frilly to go with a guardian

my favorite dragons on FR are the female spirals, so that is prolly what i will choose... (plus, appropriate since i'm in Wind...)

Don't forget- Night of the Nocturne starts this weekend!
Its the best festival imo by far...

It would be nice though if they would dump the bears and the other old mimic monsters this year and bring in a new batch...

Any one have a spare Skin: Ivory Carving that they can trade or give away , i feel a sleep on the last day of the event so i did't get a change to get ,i am collect all the skins and chest of this year but am missing this one ;C please let me know

Thing i can Trade
------------------------
Bottled Wrath Chest
sadow within chest
magie de cirque chest
onyx idol chest
windblown bonsai chest
windsinger worshiper chest
twisted bamboo chest
skybound chest
verdant embrace chest
Nectar collector
overflowing chest energy chest
fairy queen chest
gilded memoris chest
forgotton child chest
gears in motion chest
starwood seer chest
monster within chest

My Star Wars nest hatched 2 eggs today ^-^
I'm pretty happy too considering they were claimed within minutes!
Now I just have to wait for the first person to pick their preferred hatch ;;

Don't forget- Night of the Nocturne starts this weekend!
Its the best festival imo by far...

It would be nice though if they would dump the bears and the other old mimic monsters this year and bring in a new batch...

gosh i have been so inactive there, but i think notn is the best fest as well. just not sure how much i'll be able to participate this year.

got this guy the other day to breed with another derg i have for 170kt.. totally worth it

37821362_350.png

here's the one i already had
37053912_350.png

almost exact gene match, i really look forward to breeding these two

lol, looking at the announcement thread while the site is down for maintenance. The new a stuff is soo good!!

HYPE HYPE

anybody else having trouble getting strange chests to drop? none yet for me. also, only 2 dropped during my 30 gathering turns.... very disappointing start to the event...

anybody else having trouble getting strange chests to drop? none yet for me. also, only 2 dropped during my 30 gathering turns.... very disappointing start to the event...

hey be glad you got any at all, i got nothing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back