• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm in Plague too! Hope you enjoy it there, the ppl in the flight are pretty cool. I'll send you a friend request, my user is PaintingFlowers

As for your later post about money, you can flip fodder. The prices right now are horrid since the back to back dom battles though. Although, Plague is prepping for the battle against Earth in August so they're always gonna be looking for fodder or hoarders.

Also, if you need a level 25 there's a dragon lending thread in the dom forum, I can always help level a dragon up for you as well.
And you can buy an eliminate (if there's any left in stock) for less than LAH in the battlestone selling thread. If you need any help or have questions feel free to PM me :)

Aye congrats on the hatching the doubles!! I didn't buy one of your hatchlings, but you had a mirror that had an appealing ID that I grabbed

Thank you for the friend request and for all of the great advice! I may take you up on that offer someday :>

Woo, finally got up to 300 familiars. Not a hardcore collector but cool to get that amount still :D

And found a nice male oldie not too expensive.. Might have to remove some of his genes but I have a nice old skin to cover it up XD

Woo, finally got up to 300 familiars. Not a hardcore collector but cool to get that amount still :D

And found a nice male oldie not too expensive.. Might have to remove some of his genes but I have a nice old skin to cover it up XD

He is so elegant and awesome! Congrats! :>

thank you :>

(yes i used to be in arcane and collected a crapton of old and new arcane skins lmango)

Hey I'm in Plague too! Hope you enjoy it there, the ppl in the flight are pretty cool. I'll send you a friend request, my user is PaintingFlowers

As for your later post about money, you can flip fodder. The prices right now are horrid since the back to back dom battles though. Although, Plague is prepping for the battle against Earth in August so they're always gonna be looking for fodder or hoarders.

Also, if you need a level 25 there's a dragon lending thread in the dom forum, I can always help level a dragon up for you as well.
And you can buy an eliminate (if there's any left in stock) for less than LAH in the battlestone selling thread. If you need any help or have questions feel free to PM me :)

Aye congrats on the hatching the doubles!! I didn't buy one of your hatchlings, but you had a mirror that had an appealing ID that I grabbed

Ooh yay! I'm glad you like him :}

Also, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2232156

Just out of curiosity, do people still sell treasure and gems for TBT on here or nah? I haven't been here for over a year so I'm not quite sure what's changed :')

I recently used the conversion rate of 100TBT = 40kT. Gems are not allowed to be sold anymore I'm pretty sure.

Ahh okay! That was the conversation rate I used back when I was here, though I wasn't sure if that had changed or not.
Any idea why gems aren't allowed to be sold anymore btw?

what does everyone think about the new genes?

it really does look like a jaguar in primary, if one wants a jaguar dragon; but the secondary somehow looks like a watermark to me on the wings like from a stock photo image or something, so i dunno...

it really does look like a jaguar in primary, if one wants a jaguar dragon; but the secondary somehow looks like a watermark to me on the wings like from a stock photo image or something, so i dunno...

They give me a "Lisa Frank" vibe. I dunno, might get a nice eye burning imperial with them^^~

Should I buy her?

I have an imp problem ;;

Last edited:
^Ooh if you have the space and monies I'd say definitely! She's really pretty.

makes me want an orca/orca derg. I never really saw what made the orca dragons so popular when they have the cry/face genes, but with those genes I really like.

They're okay, I don't really have any dragons I'd want to use it on for right now. Course the germs in Plague flight found ways to make it plaguey and said that some colors with it looks like scabs/wounds. They also mentioned that on spirals, it kinda looks like they have extra eyes.
Kinda wish the staff would make a tert gene where it looks like they have extra eyes though, that'd be cool.

Last edited:
^Ooh if you have the space and monies I'd say definitely! She's really pretty.

makes me want an orca/orca derg. I never really saw what made the orca dragons so popular when they have the cry/face genes, but with those genes I really like.

Right! I'm strongly considering it ;; I just bought this guy though:

and now I'm stuck between grabbing her or saving for expansions and my eventual shadow sprite ><

Her sister is for sale too if you want! She's 450g and has the same colors, just spinner instead of toxin~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back