Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pops in* If anyone has a wind or water runestone they don't want....I can take it ^^;

oof, i bet they would call it will o'the wind too, i'd be so mad!

Ah now that you mention it, I hope they hold off releasing it, if it's gonna be a wind recolor.
Nothing against wind, but I was hoping it'd be an arcane (pink/purple) or even water (blue) recolor. I think those colors would be nice for a spoopy/spirit like vibe.

*pops in* If anyone has a wind or water runestone they don't want....I can take it ^^;

Sending them to you! If someone already beat me to it and you already got them, just keep em anyways. I have extras.

Ah now that you mention it, I hope they hold off releasing it, if it's gonna be a wind recolor.
Nothing against wind, but I was hoping it'd be an arcane (pink/purple) or even water (blue) recolor. I think those colors would be nice for a spoopy/spirit like vibe.

well they already released an arcane recolor of the earth year1 fest apparel via the prismatic crystalcales...

hey guys im looking for 2 fae accents

faerie ring and flower crown i'm paying 750g for each (printing price is 500g) and 800g for each if you have both of them

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2290265/1#post_29717515

alsooo @sheila what is your rate?

dunno the exact rate nowadays but if you wanna buy all my 11 million i can go down aha, also ya i take collectibles from here as long as they are not unlimited shop stuff like pears and tasty cakes lol

got sold some thanks pepper! i still have ~7.8 million treasure left and yes i take collectibles as long as they are not unlimited shop stuff

im getting some night sky wing silks eyyy
i just gotta art for the person

i still need other night sky silks and some raven sylvan apparel but... thats one thing down

i bought one of J-Lu's lovely black jaguars:

per my prior scry, i may change her to a bogsneak black panther:

dragon

BUT now i've picked up a snow leopard bab for her to pal around with [adult scry]:

dragon

if i change him to guardian here's that scry:

dragon

so what do you guys think?

do you like both big cat-dragons as guardian, or both as bogsneks??
:confused:

dragon

BUT now i've picked up a snow leopard bab for her to pal around with [adult scry]:

dragon

dragon

i hate bogs so guardians have got my vote. plus i think guards are more cat-like? the pawfeet, the pointy horns ears, their general stance, their pettable, non-horrifying faces...

Last edited:
Hey if anyone has any plague runestones or umbral yarn they don't need hmu :')

I have 64 of the yarn you can have if you're still looking. If you are, just let me know your user, and I'll send them.

dragon

dragon

dragon

I'd vote for both being guardians.

I have 64 of the yarn you can have if you're still looking. If you are, just let me know your user, and I'll send them.

I'd vote for both being guardians.

That'd be amazing ;;
My username is DeltaFlare

Finished this for someone today >:3
I like how it turned out for the most part I think ^^

55HvqRu.jpg

YOUR ART IS AMAZING!

I'm almost halfway to a Fae scroll. Excited to start gene-ing my newest dragon.

Ah thank you! Honestly idk what people do to make money on FR bc if it weren't for comms I'd be dirt poor. I still don't have much since I keep splurging but... ye

Also what dragon are you gonna gene? :0

Ah thank you! Honestly idk what people do to make money on FR bc if it weren't for comms I'd be dirt poor. I still don't have much since I keep splurging but... ye

Also what dragon are you gonna gene? :0

This one!

if you look at his bio, what he'll end up looking like is there ^_^

I'm really obsessed with Watermelon/Cotton Candy/Bubblegum dragons. Any combination of 2 or 3 of them is <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back