• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got two chests this festival, and they were the same one. apparently everyone is drowning in a sea of uh Undrowned chests... anybody wanna trade??
:confused:

I only got two chests this festival, and they were the same one. apparently everyone is drowning in a sea of uh Undrowned chests... anybody wanna trade??
:confused:

I just became undrowned of Undrowned myself, I had like 5 of them.
I kept getting that, Deep-Seer, and Throatarium.

dang i have like 20+ water fest currency keftover, usually i only have like 2 or 3 leftover fest currency if any. didnt get any takers on currency for chests so instead of buying a goblin and vista i went for another trident. what do you guys usually do with this much leftover currency??

wow, thank goodness, just now finally sold the last of my January hatches from all my breeding projects. when i was putting all of these couples together, triple orcas were going for 600 gems plus and double/triple radioactives for more than that. took forever to sell them and most i only got 100 gems for. I think imma continue to keep all gem gened dragon projects on hold, and maybe only do custom requests or something, smh...

I love all the new familiars but do they really think I'm gonna ever grind training fields again

I love all the new familiars but do they really think I'm gonna ever grind training fields again

lol, right? Low enough that it doesnt take too long per battle, but also low enough to get boring real fast.

Also, does anyone have any daisy/sakura flowerfalls they want to trade?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1893780

Not really looking to buy for treasure unless its a good deal. I need lots of flowerfalls lol.

lol, right? Low enough that it doesnt take too long per battle, but also low enough to get boring real fast.

Also, does anyone have any daisy/sakura flowerfalls they want to trade?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1893780

Not really looking to buy for treasure unless its a good deal. I need lots of flowerfalls lol.

I had like 3 extra daisy ones a bit ago D:
If I stumble upon another one it's yours

Anyone collecting the new Training Fields familiars? I need a Chipskink
22407.png

and I can trade Frosted Pocketmouse, Ceanothus Brawler and Webwing Alpha.

Last edited:
I had like 3 extra daisy ones a bit ago D:
If I stumble upon another one it's yours

Thank you!! I'm going for a pastel lair lol, so flowerfalls on every dragon

Anyone collecting the new Training Fields familiars? I need a Chipskink
22407.png

and I can trade Frosted Pocketmouse, Ceanothus Brawler and Webwing Alpha.

Don't have one sorry! Did you check the forums? There's a trading hub in "items for sale"

Don't have one sorry! Did you check the forums? There's a trading hub in "items for sale"
Yes I posted on the trading hub a couple of times (here a link http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2178351/52#post_27106354), traded 3 other familiars already and I just logged on and a user replied to me last night, I hope they?re still interested, I sent them a CR :)

I`m also looking to trade a Green Lace Wristlet for the Anklet, I?m surprised that the Green Lace pieces drop rather easily, compared to other coli apparel, but yeah it?s a fast and easy beginner level^^
I don?t even like the green/yellow colouration that much but collecting is fun ?\_(ツ)_/?

Edit: Chipskink trade was successful, new Traing Fields familiars complete:D

Last edited:
I just bought 3 of the old Training Fields vistas on AH for cheap, i'm hoping that they're gonna go way up in value since the old ones are no longer available in coli. plus, they look good, with the green butterfly wings, so i think demand for them will continue. what do you guys think??

also re the new Training Fields 2: Electric Bumbaloo:

there's a reason why the enemies there are so easy to defeat...
you do realize, don't you??
haven't you wondered why do these beasts all have little roses and pincushions and satchel bags? its because they're grandmother beasts that you're destroying!! you..... monsters...

I just bought 3 of the old Training Fields vistas on AH for cheap, i'm hoping that they're gonna go way up in value since the old ones are no longer available in coli. plus, they look good, with the green butterfly wings, so i think demand for them will continue. what do you guys think??

also re the new Training Fields 2: Electric Bumbaloo:

there's a reason why the enemies there are so easy to defeat...
you do realize, don't you??
haven't you wondered why do these beasts all have little roses and pincushions and satchel bags? its because they're grandmother beasts that you're destroying!! you..... monsters...

The original vista still drops though, it just only drops from the original Training Fields enemies.

new apparel!

I have to admit, the new thorn apparel looks pretty cool. doesnt really fit any of the dragons in my lair, but i like the medieval/fairytale/game of thrones vibe of it. i can see people going wild for these items...

i love the new apparel!!! it looks so good on my latest breeding project (the only xxx oilslick cryfaceglim on the site)

new apparel!

I have to admit, the new thorn apparel looks pretty cool. doesnt really fit any of the dragons in my lair, but i like the medieval/fairytale/game of thrones vibe of it. i can see people going wild for these items...

Same. I really like the apparel as well, but I don't think I'll be using it for any of my dragons (at least not a full set). Maybe just the crown, tail and leg parts of a set for my nature rep. But I'm really glad that there's a set that can be brewed since I'm saving up for a plague sprite, and I don't really want to do stuff with gems since the rates keep increasing. With that being said...Baldwin sure doesn't want to give me any black slime so I can actually start brewing the pieces! xD

Also, my first battle in Redrock Cove and I got one of the pieces of the twilight thorn apparel!

Same. I really like the apparel as well, but I don't think I'll be using it for any of my dragons (at least not a full set). Maybe just the crown, tail and leg parts of a set for my nature rep. But I'm really glad that there's a set that can be brewed since I'm saving up for a plague sprite, and I don't really want to do stuff with gems since the rates keep increasing. With that being said...Baldwin sure doesn't want to give me any black slime so I can actually start brewing the pieces! xD

Also, my first battle in Redrock Cove and I got one of the pieces of the twilight thorn apparel!

I?m also glad there?s a Baldwin and a Coli set, all the sets are pretty! I?m brewing some Poisonous pieces and I just got the Twilight Rose Thorn Collar from Redrock after just a few minutes^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

tfw not high enough level to brew the new apparel

You can ask brewing services to brew it for you, in the Items for sale forum c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back