• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
50% off sale pretty dragons!

all dragons from page 6 of my lair that are for sale on AH are 50% off for TBT members
if you see one you like you can see their AH price from the purchase button
and send me CR for half price
(gems to treasure at 1:900)

these dragons all have Petals Butterfly Glimmer
most are xxx triple colors some xxy and xyx
includes imperials, wildclaws, coatl, nocturnes, bogsneaks,

page 6:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=251657&page=6

and a few are on page 5

crikey, when i wanted one of those winged helmets for apparel, there were none to be had on AH for days so i had to pay full freight 200 gems at the MP. now that i decided the dragon i bought it for looks better in different headware, everybody and their mother is selling the winged helmet at cutrate prices on the AH.

TFW losing my a$$ again on Flight Rising :mad::(

so a month ago, for Valentine's week, people are like, Hey FR, why dontcha release a bow and arrow apparel so's i ca ndress up my Cupid derg? and FR is al llike, :::crickets chirping:::

but nooooooow, a month later, they release bow and arrow apaprel?
that's just so FR.... smh...
we'll probably get shamrock-green top hats in July...

31487379_350.png

31487378_350.png

Last edited:
if anyone snags one of the new archery quivers, please hmu, i can trade you one of the new archery capes.
(i needs the quiver for me Cupid dragon...)

Hey guys am looking for Ranger's set / If any one have plz let me know, I can pay With BTB ~

Last edited:
so now i finally have a proper bow and arrow for my Cupid dragon! let me now if you guys think a different color would suit him better;

alas, i see no shamrock top hats in the MP today, so i guess this is my final Leprechaun look for St. Patrick's Day. (wondering tho if a gold tunic might look better than the white shirt/bowtie). will try t osnag a St Patricks Day bab today with more muted colors to fill this out:

- - - Post Merge - - -

woot- found a bab already, here's his adult scry--

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

double seafoam pistachio (shamrocks are too dark actually for the apparel)

Is anyone here playing Breath of the Wild? They have dragons in the game! It's the most amazing game ever!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so now i finally have a proper bow and arrow for my Cupid dragon! let me now if you guys think a different color would suit him better;

alas, i see no shamrock top hats in the MP today, so i guess this is my final Leprechaun look for St. Patrick's Day. (wondering tho if a gold tunic might look better than the white shirt/bowtie). will try t osnag a St Patricks Day bab today with more muted colors to fill this out:

- - - Post Merge - - -

woot- found a bab already, here's his adult scry--

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

double seafoam pistachio (shamrocks are too dark actually for the apparel)

looking good! i think gold tunic would look better on your St Patty's day derg & the arrow from Volcanic Vents would look the best for your cupid since it's red but that's probably going to be a hard to get drop

I completed the Pathfinder set, and now I`m collecting the Bowmans`s set, just need the quiver:)

Hoping to get the Toxophilite set from the coli, especially the Toxophilite's Cape.
I sniped some of the pieces from the marketplace, it was impossible to snipe when the Lace apparel was released, prices drop faster too, it seems.

Edit: Got the Bowman's Quiver^^

Last edited:
I'll sell some Treasure for tbt if anybody's buying. I've been selling lately 35kT for 100 tbt, but I can do the old rate 40kT for 100 tbt (0nly 100 tbt worth at that rate tho).

so i was messing around on the new AH search configurations, and I found a New Year's Eve dragon to add to my growing number of holiday character dergs. Named him Rabbie Burns for the Scottish poet who wrote Auld Lang Syne, (i like the symbolism of the wildclaw looking backwards for a New Year's Eve dragon...):

I also found a pretty New Year's Day coatl, just need to save up for a permabab scroll, heh...

[and to think, i coulda been watching more basketball...]

I completed the Pathfinder set, and now I`m collecting the Bowmans`s set, just need the quiver:)

Hoping to get the Toxophilite set from the coli, especially the Toxophilite's Cape.
I sniped some of the pieces from the marketplace, it was impossible to snipe when the Lace apparel was released, prices drop faster too, it seems.

Edit: Got the Bowman's Quiver^^

That is a nice dragon.

I really love the new AH but doesn't seem like everyone's relisted all their dragons yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back