• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling lit all my gazillions of FR treasure for tbt or collectibles, thread up or ask how much i have!

I dressed up my first bogsneak:

I've had him for 7 months but never did anything until today. Any name suggestions?

For snip snap outfits, I like the first one. The second one blends in a little too well with his colors.

Trying to figure out how to make 40k t in the next 48 hours. blahhh

I dressed up my first bogsneak:

I've had him for 7 months but never did anything until today. Any name suggestions?

Sgt Starlight

For snip snap outfits, I like the first one. The second one blends in a little too well with his colors.

40k? fairground games, or hoardsell mats and miscellaneous...

buy mine nah good luck :3

also yeah im drowning in treasure so if anyone wanna buy for tbt or collectibles hmu

Last edited:
AAAHHH GenOne + Plague Flight + Palindrome ID!!!

and she only cost me 50g in an auction
Still needs to be scattered, along with some other dragons, but I'm soo happy to have her in my collection!

ay my joxar spare crate this time yielded the token plus dat cute plague nymph in nature pose! now i'm at 3 winners to 2 losers on my spare crate purchases....

also, i have a chest in my hoard from this fest and i have no idea how i got it, i have gone to coli for a little but i didnt see any chests drop, nor did i see any in my digging? its got my favorite title of this fest's chests too, "Celestial Vapors." it makes me picture some little old lady from the South, saying in a Southern drawl, "Oh lawdy me, i'm a gittin a case of the vapahs!" as she fans herself....

Last edited:
^hahah nice nice. got the arcane deity vista today just cause i was on and had the shards but yah man just need someone to buy all my treasure

If anyone has a spare Arcanas Crystals skin chest and would be willing to trade it for a Starwood Seer or Fourpoint Serpens chest lmk

Last edited:
ik cant believe i got back into FR... smh
im so broke now too
why am i like this

I draw'd a guardian today

0SJ4Za2.jpg

Last edited:
Opinions pwease :3

I got this xyy hatchling and plan to give her poison gene.
I really like the black/yellow theme they did for the light flight fest items this year(hewn veil and recolored spellscroll)

So which dragon do you like better?

Keep as an imp:
28ucqu1.png

Or change into a guardian:
t9ZQ2TE.png

Opinions pwease :3

I got this xyy hatchling and plan to give her poison gene.
I really like the black/yellow theme they did for the light flight fest items this year(hewn veil and recolored spellscroll)

So which dragon do you like better?

Keep as an imp:
28ucqu1.png

Or change into a guardian:
t9ZQ2TE.png

She?s very pretty, I`d keep her as an imp:)
Imps are a Light flight breed and the black and gold/yellow theme is gorgeous!

^yeee keep the imp, i like that breed the most!

*drowns in 11 million something treasure*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back