• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got to use my eternal youth scroll that's been sitting in my lair for months.

my precious cheesey baby boyo.

been wanting to use it on him for a while but decided to wait til he both had a decent amount of kids and had one that i'd end up keeping.

finally got to use my eternal youth scroll that's been sitting in my lair for months.

my precious cheesey baby boyo.

been wanting to use it on him for a while but decided to wait til he both had a decent amount of kids and had one that i'd end up keeping.

heh nice, he does look kinda like a cheese also...

dangit i bought two snipsnaps hatched on Talk Like a Pirate Day intending to keep just one, but now i cant decidee and may keep both. (btw the eye patches look best on snappers bc of front-facing pose...)

first is Capn Ghost Pirate (will prolly remove the gembond),
then is Capn BlondeBeard

dragon

dragon

which one do you guys like?

dangit i bought two snipsnaps hatched on Talk Like a Pirate Day intending to keep just one, but now i cant decidee and may keep both. (btw the eye patches look best on snappers bc of front-facing pose...)

then is Capn BlondeBeard

dragon

dragon

I personally like the first one better, and I actually think the gembond suits him and adds to the idea of a ghost/undead kind of thing, I dunno that's just me lol.

--oops, double post due to forum lag glitch--

well if i do stick just with Capn Ghost Pirate
then instead of this outfit

dragon

i may have to give him a more ghostly pale one...

dragon

Last edited:
tfw you go to the predict morphology and make a dragon that doesnt exist... sigh

I've done that before. It makes me want to breed to get it so I have a unique dragon.

~

I think I'm gonna pass on Joxar's crate this month.

Yeah no I've actually gone on searches to find parents for dragon's I've come up with haha...

then is Capn BlondeBeard

dragon

dragon

fittingly his name is SpongeCheese

also i like the first snap waaay more

then is Capn BlondeBeard

dragon

dragon

first one is better

and yeah first snapper for sure!!

think im gonna sell/give away skins tonight. they are probably worth some but yeah no way im gonna set everything up for a sale.

then is Capn BlondeBeard

dragon

dragon

I'm with everyone else, I like Capn Ghost Pirate more. From your second post, I like the 2nd outfit for him as well. So...I mean, if you're thinking of giving Ghost Pirate a diff. outfit, why not keep BlondeBeard for the other outfit as well? lol, or maybe you should ignore me cuz I have a dragon hoarding problem.

Hngh I splurged a bit on my fav spiral gal today OTL

Even after like 2 years, I still wish I had the companion comet for her :'>

Last edited:
Capn Ghost Pirate wins in a landslide,
but which outfit is he better in?

the the corsair's seaspray outfit,
or the ghostly pale outfit??

dragon

dragon
[/QUOTE]

which one do you guys like better?

Status