• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last week or so i've been in the right place at the right time and sniped the eastsong facemask and the ethereal trickster from the MP. looking at AH prices, those seem to be more valuable as items, than the Foxfire vista you can make with them at Swipps. has anybody sold the facemask and/or trickster on AH?? (sometimes stuff is listed, but none of it is actually selling....)

Sometimes people like making the items, but usually it's always cheaper to just buy the item itself. Doesn't hurt to try to sell it on the AH though. I once got lucky with an old fest accent, none on the AH and I was able to sell it for the price of a UM accent lol

My newest accent on my tiger dragon :D

Lovely dragons for sale above, if I had room if be buying.

woo the circus!
I don't know why these festivals start whenever I have break from school, but I'm not complaining...

feel too lazy to coli grind though.. might just buy it all at the end when everything is cheap

Happy Trickmurk circus everyone!! Really liking the card apparel!

Also did a small birthday hatch with 16 eggs. They're all pretty horrible though (their terts ruined everything)

Opened up a thread asking for scry help if anyone wanted to see what I got.

Also did a small birthday hatch with 16 eggs. They're all pretty horrible though (their terts ruined everything)

happy birthday, Gir!!!

i liked this scry for 30967095 w/iridescent butterfly spines

dragon

Happy Trickmurk! The new apparel is awesome, love the cards, I put some stuff on my Pearlcatcher and she`s my Shadow rep this week^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy birthday, I like the Marigold Tundra, looking tropical c:

Happy Trickmurk! The new apparel is awesome, love the cards, I put some stuff on my Pearlcatcher and she`s my Shadow rep this week^^

I agree- the apparel and vista look awesome, the goblin is only ok, but the skins/accents overall are really great, i bought four in MP and the two for brewing are 2 of my faves as well. i got like 25 currency gathering and a chest, i think i only got 1 chest before gathering and usually i only get 15 currency gathering so the gathering RNG was kind to me today!

the coli rng tho, still being stingy like it was during ice fest. i tried out all of the top 5 levels per the guide but none were fruitful, maybe it was the lag as its pretty bad today (wish they would change the new membership week to every other month or get bigger servers or something...)

Got an egg while grinding and immediately hatched it...

happy birthday, Gir!!!

i liked this scry for 30967095 w/iridescent butterfly spines
-snip-

Thank you!
That's a really nice scry too! Can't decide which hatchling I want to keep yet, but she's one of the top contenders.

Happy birthday, I like the Marigold Tundra, looking tropical c:

Thank you! Lol, another user mentioned a tropical vibe from that dragon as well.
Also, your pearlcatcher looks great!

Am loving this skin #she's cold as ice ,Am so happy i keep this girl around,Skin makes her look like ghost and i use the ribbons so it looks like its a evil spirits is sealed

In other news at coliseum no luck on drop...

Last edited:
g-guys... Guess what!

b0edeIR.jpg

at long last! I feel so accomplished lol.
Now I'm going to finally waste my money on gen 1s and UMs like I've always wanted to

g-guys... Guess what!

b0edeIR.jpg

Now I'm going to finally waste my money on gen 1s and UMs like I've always wanted to

gradulations! *o*

(let us know if u ever get tired of any of them sprites, okay...?)

Lord... so I'm grinding and I see a chest and then I look and it's not even an event chest... just a normal coli chest... how freaking rude.

Lord... so I'm grinding and I see a chest and then I look and it's not even an event chest... just a normal coli chest... how freaking rude.

lol. other than occasional festi chests, ive only gotten "crates" from coli, and those various level-themed little coffers with like 200T in them. are there other kinds of chests there?

lol. other than occasional festi chests, ive only gotten "crates" from coli, and those various level-themed little coffers with like 200T in them. are there other kinds of chests there?

That's what I mean, I'm grinding Ghostlight and it keeps giving me the bone chests, which are the crate things like you're talking about. But there are also chests some of the places drop that have those Fam skins in them.

g-guys... Guess what!

b0edeIR.jpg

congrats!!! i see you at the double rad lol

also today is the last day for wc scrolls!

g-guys... Guess what!

b0edeIR.jpg

Congrats on completing Shiemi, that was really fast :D
I still need Ice, Lighning, Earth and ... Light, but that one would be a long term goal^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back