• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for more palindrome dragons and saw an orange-ranged XYZ one that someone hatched. I asked if they'd sell it and they gave it to me for free!! @w@

He's soo cute!! He even has matching fire eyes. I might give him a eternal youth scroll (haven't fully decided yet), but snip snap babs are the cutest.

Registration is open this week, now's your chance to get in on the fun!

Not biased here, but you should totally join Ice. As our name implies, we're pretty chill. :)

Right, if anyone needs older event/other skins, hit me up and I can try digging thru my pages for it and sell for treasure, or tbt bells.

Most are late 2015 and after, might have some earlier event/regular ones as well and any skin in use on my dergs are nfs of course

I was looking for more palindrome dragons and saw an orange-ranged XYZ one that someone hatched. I asked if they'd sell it and they gave it to me for free!! @w@

He's soo cute!! He even has matching fire eyes. I might give him a eternal youth scroll (haven't fully decided yet), but snip snap babs are the cutest.

Holy heck this makes me wanna go back on just to buy an autumn-themed dragon tbh... I'm really feeling the fall season rn lol.

Holy heck this makes me wanna go back on just to buy an autumn-themed dragon tbh... I'm really feeling the fall season rn lol.

Ah I love autumn, it's my fave season. Now I live in the tropics so I miss it. Glad I could have an autumn-themed dragon though

Ah why are they just now upping the brewing levels? I just brewed the poi/tox genes and didn't get any of those nice exp points -_-

Oh well, I still have them in my hoard (plus a capsule gene), maybe I can trade them for the mats and brew them again. So if anyone wants already brewed poison, toxin or capsule genes in exchange for their mats/tr fee let me know!

No idea, I hardly use brewing anymore unless there are skins I really want during events...

Hey guys, I no longer play the game and have a ton of items I can sell for tbt. I have pages of swipp trade items, and most event items since rockbreakers '14 up to brightshine '17. Please pm me for details. The most valuable item I have is probably the golden bantam fangar. Please pm me if you're interested ^^ I also have some leveled up 25s who are geared up for battle also.

Whilst I don't play anymore, I still have some soft spots, so if anyone will take this >lady< I'd appreciate it. She has leveled so many exalts haha. She is optimised for farming the mire with two level 1s to get them to level 7 really fast. but yeah, please pm me if you've any interest.

good luck selling man. i should probably get rid of my dragons but consider the work to get them all old and they are based on musicians/music i'm too attached smh lol

I got such a beautiful skydancer female yesterday, all metals jaguar/rosette/lace. For only 10k on AH!

huS8WS2.png

ay i brewed one of the new Iron Golem familiars.

Hba3Sk0.png

digging the tooltip description:

"Ride the iron golem through a storm at midight; Metal!"

I'm going to be breeding my black jaguar pair if anyone is interested! The kids will most likely be obs xxx jag/ros/stained (though there is a chance they'd get cry/face from dad hopefully not )

Alsooo my bf and I still have an orca xxx met/alloy/glim coatl for sale. The price dropped. You can find it in his lair (Noxiousbeing). He also breeds triple white gem gened coatls if anyone is interested. Any unnamed kids are up for grabs at the moment.

Last edited:
I'm debating whether or not I want to buy a XXX Orca Coatl... Probably gonna pass.

Minor accomplishment of the week: awakened another familiar

Anyone wanna be a dear and give me their pickaxes in exchange for my love

Anyone wanna be a dear and give me their pickaxes in exchange for my love

I have 20 you can have~
I'm going to bed though so I'll send them when I'm up

Last edited:
i forgot-- do we get pickaxes from digging or from scavenging?

also, i think there's a chance the forum restocks seaspray / pirate apparel this week in the gem MP, as it's almost International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so keep an eye out!!

also, i think there's a chance the forum restocks seaspray / pirate apparel this week in the gem MP, as it's almost International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so keep an eye out!!

You can get them from scavenging:)

I have 20 you can have~
I'm going to bed though so I'll send them when I'm up

Omg I didn't notice this til now
I only need 3 of either but tysm!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't wait to be broke again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back