• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hatched this guy a few days ago and I'm actually in love with him omg:

I know he's not a gene combo that anyone one really cares about but tbh I like it even more when I fall for dragons that aren't like generic/common in terms of colours and/or genes
Plus he's extra special to me since his parents are dergs I've had basically since I first joined FR

oh my-- Baldwin's Brewing cap raised to 24.... just when i thought i was maxed out, they pull me back in!!!

also, Wasp gene released. All dragons carrying the wasp gene experience decreased dancing skills, and aversion to expressions of emotion...

oh my-- Baldwin's Brewing cap raised to 24.... just when i thought i was maxed out, they pull me back in!!!

also, Wasp gene released. All dragons carrying the wasp gene experience decreased dancing skills, and aversion to expressions of emotion...

I got excited to see that when I woke up (the new baldwin familiars, I mean) Wasp is cool too, though I know I won't be getting a dragon with it or bee any time soon xD

dangit i forgot i threw one of them spider familiars in my cauldron last night.

looks like the prices have already been massively undercut on aH...
when will i learn. other than the introduction of Bogsneaks, brewing just aint worth it....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got excited to see that when I woke up (the new baldwin familiars, I mean) Wasp is cool too, though I know I won't be getting a dragon with it or bee any time soon xD

i saw a bee-yootiful dragon a few weeks back with bee gene, heh, but it was too pricey for me...
generally tho, not looking for genes that put a stripe across the dragones' faces

I LOVE THE NEW SPIDERS SO MUCH, I'm brewing them anyways to get back to the level cap

aye i just spent time painstakingly going through my lair and transferring about four pages of awakened familiars into my vault, then assigning new familiars to my lair so i can start accruing chests again. crikey.

also named the dergs in my lair that didnt have one yet.

#dragonchores

i got an item in gathering i never had before, it was a barrle called a stash, had 5kT in it, way more than the usual treasure troves that drop.

also, pretty sure the maintenance scheduled for the site on Tuesday will be to add the woodland turkeys to the boreal woods venue in coli for Thanksgiging week. (why they can give a nod to turkey day and to april fools, but not to say, halloween with pumpkins or Christmas w/red hats in the MP or somthn is beyond me..,.)

did everyone vote in the new poll about The Fate of the Bears??

i voted to immediately remove them from Night of the Nocturne and make them a Joxar spare crate-only thing...

don't get me wrong, i do like the bears, but i already collected them all and i have no plans to buy anymore spare crates from Sr. Joxar....

whoa-- FR is freezing our dragons energy through the 28th (no energy decreases...)

and Woodland Turkey dinners are now dropping in Boreal Woods.... (i still cant get one of the fams to drop though, crikey)

^I'm really happy about the energy freeze

Also, Happy Thanksgiving (to those who celebrate and those who don't) ^^
My turkey subspecies girl here had a great day

(The link to birds like her and some cranberry pie dragons is in her bio)

^I'm really happy about the energy freeze

Also, Happy Thanksgiving (to those who celebrate and those who don't) ^^
My turkey subspecies girl here had a great day

(The link to birds like her and some cranberry pie dragons is in her bio)

i'd love to see how she looks with peregrine and maybe scales genes...

i'd love to see how she looks with peregrine and maybe scales genes...

Hmm I like the peregrine idea, not too sure about scales. Since peregrine is still within subspecies requirements, I might change it someday :D Thanks for bringing that up!

Speaking of scales though, that reminded me of this hatchery I saw where they bred 'chickens.' The dragons were XXY with a white body and orange scales! The scales made the perfect beak and claws.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, no turkey fams yet this year ;; but I did get another winter cape xD

Last edited:
here she is w/peregrine and lace....

dragon

the scales is definitely more birdlike, not sure the blue works for that on her tho

noice turkey familiar btw! i grinded in the middle of the night and got like 50 turkey dinners but sadly no familiars dropped for me...

here she is w/peregrine and lace....

dragon

the scales is definitely more birdlike, not sure the blue works for that on her tho

noice turkey familiar btw! i grinded in the middle of the night and got like 50 turkey dinners but sadly no familiars dropped for me...

I do like lace!
Thanks ;u; I got him last year (or maybe the year before? I forget) but none this year :[

2s7cahd.png

2mr8oy9.png

Last edited:
^Congrats on the drops and nice dragon!

Don't think I'm going to grind for any turkeys this year. I got a lot last year and none of them sold when I tried putting them in AH. So now some are just sitting in my hoard and others I threw into Baldwin's pot.

Really like the energy freeze thing though.

Also, since someone asked earlier, for the bear pole I said put em in Joxar's crates. I don't have a full set of them yet, but I'd rather get them from the crates then the NotN chests

i just got an egg from gathering, i wonder if they changed the rng so it’s more generous today?

Right! I also got another turkey and 2 more rare apparel drops ;; Maybe it's generous until the 28th when all the other bonuses end?

^Congrats on the drops and nice dragon!

Thank ya! :3

Last edited:
i just got an egg from gathering, i wonder if they changed the rng so it?s more generous today?

No, i can confirm they did not. 150 turkey dinners for me with no familiars dropped. lats year was at least 50 w/no drop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea how to feed my dragons.

you can get food items (meat, plants, insects, or seafood) from your gathering turns, or from defeating enemies in the coliseum, or from purchasing in the Auction House.

then you have to "convert" the food items into food points, before you click the feed button in your lair.

to convert the food items, go to the food tab of your hoard, and select the items/quantities that you want to convert into points; then hit the convert button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back