Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i did it again ;n; spent all my money on these 2 babes

and

im super excited to see what the babies will be like once the female can breed!

Good luck, could be some nice green shades and tones if you're lucky.

Also ugh I know I should be hyped for Brightshine but eeeh gonna be away tuesday-saturday so .. hurr.

Does anyone here want to buy any treasure? I have 2 mil to sell (40k for 100 tbt)

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's awesome, congrats!!!
crown looks great!
how many even exist??

thank you! i have no clue how many exist, maybe Peisinoe might know...

grats pepper! that crown looks mighty nice man :eek: loving that derg too

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw, one of my dergs in the anniversary gear c:

Was going to expand but alas I was pinged annnnd...

I got this girl ^^ She's a pure G2 coatl AND a subspecies based off of the Aztecs!

(her sister is still for sale in the lair her parents are in if anyone wants her~ she has vipera instead and slightly different colors)

Was going to expand but alas I was pinged annnnd...

I got this girl ^^ She's a pure G2 coatl AND a subspecies based off of the Aztecs!

(her sister is still for sale in the lair her parents are in if anyone wants her~ she has vipera instead and slightly different colors)

she's very nice looking!
here's my Mexican coatl:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I left the circuit tert on her, coz i dunno wny but it had a sort of Aztec heiroglyphics look to me heh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

born on Cinco de Mayo heh

she's very nice looking!
here's my Mexican coatl:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I left the circuit tert on her, coz i dunno wny but it had a sort of Aztec heiroglyphics look to me heh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

born on Cinco de Mayo heh

Thanks!
I like your girl too! Normally I hate circuit, but it does work very well on her ^^ I like the festive necklaces!

eh, the Joxar's Box feature reveal = teh suck.

no reason now to hold onto any year four festival stuff, it's only gonna devalue... rapidly...
and zero zero chance to nab any older stuff, not even year three stuff (except crowns)...

Eh, the nymph looks cool I guess but 16-17 only I already have those crappers man.

them staff though *rolls eyes* like bruh at least include some older apparel

The nymphs are cute...but I'm not that interested in filling up my bestiary anymore.
I'm trying to sell off my boss familiars if anyone is looking to buy [link here] (shameless self promotion)

I'm excited to see how they recolored the more expensive past fest apparel though, like the boneyard tatters

Last edited:
dang, 90k for one of them joxar boxes too. i bet the "color variant" items will be sky-high on the AH tho, considering people can only buy one box per festival, and at most obtain two of the color variant items from the box....

its gonna suck when you get just on colro variant and one of the year 4 items tho...

dang, 90k for one of them joxar boxes too. i bet the "color variant" items will be sky-high on the AH tho, considering people can only buy one box per festival, and at most obtain two of the color variant items from the box....

its gonna suck when you get just on colro variant and one of the year 4 items tho...

I'm kind of glad i stopped collecting festival apparel and familiars lol

Anyone wanna buy an Archivists spellscroll?

lol, dag FR mod removed my thread:

too much rage over wasting my time for last year racking up festival items that will now never appreciate in value...

JOXAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!

kirk-khan-shout.jpg

lol, dag FR mod removed my thread:

too much rage over wasting my time for last year racking up festival items that will now never appreciate in value...

JOXAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!

kirk-khan-shout.jpg

Lol rip that's how I feel. I only get like 1-5 items now. I mostly got the vistas because those are consumable.

Also shameless plug

- - - Post Merge - - -

Selling him , 4 digit unbred. Hoping the cash will bring my FR love back losing interest slowly

Lol rip that's how I feel. I only get like 1-5 items now. I mostly got the vistas because those are consumable.

Also shameless plug

- - - Post Merge - - -

Selling him , 4 digit unbred. Hoping the cash will bring my FR love back losing interest slowly

whoa! so he was hatched on day1 of the site!
is there such a thing as 1, 2, and 3 digit dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back