Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i can confirm they did not. 150 turkey dinners for me with no familiars dropped. lats year was at least 50 w/no drop.

aww really? that sucks. rng does seem different to me since i can?t even remember the last time i got an egg, and i have been trying for months to get mute swans and yesterday and today i finally gathered some

Well I can save some treasure this fest because I hate all of the skins.

awww, i do agree the skins this time suck. (except that one for he male wildclaw, its amazing)

i'm fond of Earth Fest tho, coz it's the first only festival where i got a bunch of chest drops... (except for NotN but that's a different kind of fest)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"the" male, lol....

got a ping from the accent designer who made the holiday elf accent i bought last year'
looks like theyve got a new Christmas accent in the works, i think it looks great:

pqpO4yd.png

here's their thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2326363/1

here's my derg w/last year's accent:

Last edited:
I accidentally bought a ****ing lair expansion for 975k when i went to see how much it'd cost out of curiosity and I'm really damn upset WHY IS THE "YES" BUTTON THE DULL GREY ONE AND "CANCEL" BRIGHT RED WHO DESIGNED THIS SITE

I accidentally bought a ****ing lair expansion for 975k when i went to see how much it'd cost out of curiosity and I'm really damn upset WHY IS THE "YES" BUTTON THE DULL GREY ONE AND "CANCEL" BRIGHT RED WHO DESIGNED THIS SITE

Oh my!! That would be worth messaging the staff i would think and seeing if you can get the transaction reversed...

I think i did that once as well, but i was intending to expand soon anyhow at that time. these days i never have enough treasure to accidentally expand...

Oh my!! That would be worth messaging the staff i would think and seeing if you can get the transaction reversed...

I think i did that once as well, but i was intending to expand soon anyhow at that time. these days i never have enough treasure to accidentally expand...

This isn't even the first time!!! But the others were way cheaper expansions so I wasn't worried!

I've sent in a ticket but something tells me I'm not gonna get my treasure back and they'll just be like "Sorry lair expansions are permanent and irreversible!" or something, I've seen someone accidentally buy a nest and that was their response to them :/

Eh I'm not thrilled with the skins either but hey

Happy Rockbreaker's from my geode subspecies girl ^-^

Edit: I just realized the 19th was my FR 2 year anniversary ;u; I should do something to celebrate...hmm

Last edited:
^lol shopping spree? Maybe a dragon born on that date.

And yea, not too thrilled with the skins/accents either, but I don't think I was too thrilled about them last year as well. But atleast the apparel is better than mash potato and corn shoulders.

Was hoping for a nice accent for my Earth rep though, but only one for female snappers was a full skin :/

Showing her off anyways, I paid a decent amount for her (already gened/breed changed), I really like her colors cuz they were all Earth related: soil/slate/sand

Happy Rockbreaker`s everyone:)
This happened to me too, it`s so easy to misclick...
I just realized the 19th was my FR 2 year anniversary ;u; I should do something to celebrate...hmm
Aah we joined on the same day! I didn?t do anything to celebrate though.
got a ping from the accent designer who made the holiday elf accent i bought last year'
looks like theyve got a new Christmas accent in the works, i think it looks great:

pqpO4yd.png

here's their thread:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2326363/1

Beautiful, I just asked for a slot:blush:

here's my Earth rep, Consul Rockstrata

Eh I'm not thrilled with the skins either but hey

Happy Rockbreaker's from my geode subspecies girl ^-^

Edit: I just realized the 19th was my FR 2 year anniversary ;u; I should do something to celebrate...hmm

for my 1 year anniversary i hatched a Wind egg. named her.... Annie Versario :rolleyes:
(havent gotten round to sorting any genes or possible breed changes yet.)

i also bought those FR 1st anniversary cakes too, heh.

Last edited:
^ Nice dergs all of you!
(Happy belated FR Anniversary to you too roseflower xD)

I still don't know what I'm going to do though. I have no room to hatch an egg or buy a dragon (and the next expansion is over a mil ;; rip)....maybe I'll go do what you did King and buy the cakes~ Thanks for the idea!

^ Nice dergs all of you!
(Happy belated FR Anniversary to you too roseflower xD)

I still don't know what I'm going to do though. I have no room to hatch an egg or buy a dragon (and the next expansion is over a mil ;; rip)....maybe I'll go do what you did King and buy the cakes~ Thanks for the idea!

yeh- definitely you should splurge on something...

Has anyone else done Tomo and came across the question "Which of the following is a primary gene?"
Both Tapir and Ripple are answer choices o.o I've always just chosen Ripple, but does Tapir work too? Lol

Does anyone have a plague/wind/nature nest for rent? My friend has a pair to breed and I thought I'd help her find a trustworthy person~ If you do lmk your demands ^^ It'll be much appreciated! The male will be ready to breed in 9 days so sometime after then would be perfect.

Does anyone have a plague/wind/nature nest for rent? My friend has a pair to breed and I thought I'd help her find a trustworthy person~ If you do lmk your demands ^^ It'll be much appreciated! The male will be ready to breed in 9 days so sometime after then would be perfect.

if i manage to expand my lair soon then i might be interested. (Ive got 4 snow leopard eggs in nest but only two open slots in my lair... :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back