Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted one of these "tree" dragons that a lot of people have. So brown-range ripple primary with green-range freckle secondary. He's all gened up now, thanks to selling some pinecones c:

He was the cheapest gen one with the colors I needed when I was checking AH a couple weeks ago, started as an all basic tuntun

I like the one with the hat better, the eye apparel on the other one looked sorta off to me. Though the hat kinda looks either too big or crooked on a coatl head

Oi that's a beautiful imp :D

GORGEOUS!!!

Another great accent is the budgie perch. Also would you like birds for apparel? I have tons..i used to also have a tree wc gen 1 lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I scattered another one of my older dragons and i got a nice triple pastel combo!

Pearl/Blush/Robin

I'm thinking this for the final look

dragon

I always take forever to gene up any dragon that has gem genes, because once I place it on there it's never coming off lol. Even if there are better looking genes for that combo

I wanted one of these "tree" dragons that a lot of people have. So brown-range ripple primary with green-range freckle secondary. He's all gened up now, thanks to selling some pinecones c:

He was the cheapest gen one with the colors I needed when I was checking AH a couple weeks ago, started as an all basic tuntun

Awesome tree dragon, I love nature dragons and yours is stunning :D. Everyone's dragons are so pretty ❤️.

Love this years shadow items especially that familiar, so sweet looking. I've only got one chest so far though.

GORGEOUS!!!

Another great accent is the budgie perch. Also would you like birds for apparel? I have tons..i used to also have a tree wc gen 1 lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I scattered another one of my older dragons and i got a nice triple pastel combo!

Pearl/Blush/Robin

I'm thinking this for the final look

dragon

I always take forever to gene up any dragon that has gem genes, because once I place it on there it's never coming off lol. Even if there are better looking genes for that combo

Thank you! I saw that accent too, it was cute but the peace dove covered up two of the birds on the accent, so I went with the other one instead. Not really looking for the other bird apparel, thanks though. Also, nice pastel bab :D

when people are still using the high gem rate used when the WC scrolls were in. :')

I remember when it was 1:650 :')

There aren't a lot of gems in circulation :/ they were all sent back to FR /sad

oh shoot you're right
o-o darn I never even buy things with treasure... always with gems (it's weird)

on another note im completely in love with your ls signature <3

oh shoot you're right
o-o darn I never even buy things with treasure... always with gems (it's weird)

on another note im completely in love with your ls signature <3

90% of the time things in gems are cheaper during this like this, since people want gems. Tons of people undercut in the AH lol.

Also thank you!!! Lichtdrache made it. They also make free adopts for all flights

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783/1

Have you found any nice gen ones and/or accents? I remember you said you wanted to get into that scene!

I got an egg gathering today! WOO! I hardly ever get eggs. =D

nice, congrats!
ive only gotten two before from gathering, and three from coli drops. (well, other than NotN, i got like five noc eggs i think in that)

the first two, wtaer and wind, i sold for about 200kT each to somebody that needed a short payment plan, which i dont think anyone pays that much anymore for eggs.
the third was an earth egg i hatched during earth festival and kept the derg.
the fourth was a nature egg, i traded it along with some noc eggs for a nature sprite.
the fifth is a light egg i still have, dunno what i'll do w/ it :confused:

90% of the time things in gems are cheaper during this like this, since people want gems. Tons of people undercut in the AH lol.

Also thank you!!! Lichtdrache made it. They also make free adopts for all flights

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783/1

Have you found any nice gen ones and/or accents? I remember you said you wanted to get into that scene!

Ah that's so cool! I'm totally going to set the thundercrack carnival one as my fr sig! Thanks lol!

Other than the double radioactive, nothing has really caught my eye yet. Speaking of which the auction ends tomorrow I think! I was also curious the other day about how much triple g1s go for... is like around 50kg or so?
Also yes haha, I have a ton of usermade accents. Thanks to gasp lol.

I got an Onyx Idol chest today while gathering o:
Does anyone want to trade for Bottled Wrath, Glowing Inkcap, or Twilight Brambles?

Edit: Traded~

Last edited:
^ Congrats on the chest! I haven't gotten one from digging yet, but I've gotten two of those chameleon familiars...to bad they're only worth like 6 gems xD

So, instead of saving up gems for another WC scroll that probably be priced at 3k g by the time I get enough saved up, I bought a G1 that was already a WC for 500 g

He'll probably end up costing me more though since I'll probably scatter him a million times!
1st scatter and he looks like this:

He started off as spring/rose/aqua

Ah that's so cool! I'm totally going to set the thundercrack carnival one as my fr sig! Thanks lol!

Other than the double radioactive, nothing has really caught my eye yet. Speaking of which the auction ends tomorrow I think! I was also curious the other day about how much triple g1s go for... is like around 50kg or so?
Also yes haha, I have a ton of usermade accents. Thanks to gasp lol.

Hmm. It depends. I think for not popular colors then it'll be around 30-50kg. There was a triple peacock going around for that price.

However if it's suuuuuper popular like a triple midnight/orca/pearl then you can expect 100kg+.
There was a triple midnight someone bought for pure gems at 100kg. However Valishtu(?), has a triple blue they purchased with a KS item. TBH I think something like orca/pearl/radioactive with nice eyes can go for ks value just because it's more difficult to get triples now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ Congrats on the chest! I haven't gotten one from digging yet, but I've gotten two of those chameleon familiars...to bad they're only worth like 6 gems xD

So, instead of saving up gems for another WC scroll that probably be priced at 3k g by the time I get enough saved up, I bought a G1 that was already a WC for 500 g

He'll probably end up costing me more though since I'll probably scatter him a million times!
1st scatter and he looks like this:

He started off as spring/rose/aqua

500G is a steal! That scatter is nice too!!

Welp I lost the gen 1 auction... basically bid everything I had and it still wasn't enough :') (went up to 25kg)

maybe I'll come across another double radioactive when I'm richer
//sulks and cries

Welp I lost the gen 1 auction... basically bid everything I had and it still wasn't enough :') (went up to 25kg)

maybe I'll come across another double radioactive when I'm richer
//sulks and cries

Lol man that sucks but yeah Krysilian got mad $$$. I was in a bidding war with them once or was it another K user? Got lucky when it was over and the person said it wasn't fair to accept items this late lmao

Lol man that sucks but yeah Krysilian got mad $$$. I was in a bidding war with them once or was it another K user? Got lucky when it was over and the person said it wasn't fair to accept items this late lmao

Yeah when I saw that gilded crown in her avatar I knew it was over xD
Probably wasn't them since I put in a windbound plumage when I was starting to run out of cash lol. Auctions are pretty fun though, gotta admit

Loving how my boy Cadaver looks in this accent

(Thanks again King Dorado ^^)

OML i finally sold one of my breeding project dergs on the AH, i could almost cri. *A*
(now i'm only 2300 gems upside down on the project...)

but TFW u finally sell a perfect breeding project bab and the purchaser immediately changes the genes on the derg... 0___0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back