• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta admit though the veil looks pretty great on my ghost dude

The plumage looks alright if you camouflage it

I think the new windbound plumage recolour is adorable, strawberry feathers sign me up;) (or watermelon)
Still no windy recolour though.
But yeah, not sure why they picked two such recent apparel to recolour, at least more variety I guess.
Tried the plumage on this girl, might find a dragon with more complementing colours.

I like the new plague apparel and the rat fam, not too fond of the skins, I?ll get a few to keep, just in case.

other than plumage, i'm not sure if the new recolors are flight specific?

here's how i see them to date:
Flowering Gladeboughs =Ice recolor of Year2 Nature
Illuminated Runescroll = Light recolor of Year1 Arcane
Prismatic Crystalscales = Arcane recolor of year1 Earth
Undine's Flatfins = Shadow recolor of Year1 Water
Sanddune Rags = Lightning recolor of Year1 Plague
Forest's Edge Vines = Nature recolor of Year2 Shadow
NEW
Sanguine Plumage = Plague recolor of Year1 Wind
Powerpack Coat = ?Arcane recolor of Year4 Lightning
Twilight Oracle's Guise = ?Water recolor of Year5 Light
--what do you guys think about the new items-- is the Oracle's Guise a water recolor?? or is it blue but unaffiliated with any element? same re the powerpack coat, is it arcane (which i assumed based on the description), or is it fire bc its got some red?? or unaffiliated??
:confused:

Bought a crate and got another Flowering Gladeboughs ;; Would anyone be willing to trade for one of the new plumage?

Haven't had luck with chest drops so far, but I did get the hydra boss fam!

Also, good thing I'm not interested in the skins/accents this year cuz I spent my money on this lovely G1 palindrome

ugh, but every time I get a dragon like this I'm always afraid that the seller is gonna PM me saying they were mis-priced (like it was too good to be true or something)

Also got this plague subspecies pali

so here's my current Valkyrie dragon!

(bit of a process of elimination. first dragon i wanted got sniped off AH before i made up my mind, then the next one i wanted is like 325 gems rip, so this girl is the viking girl... for now...)

also, imma take a whack at adding some prices to my selling thread on TBT Marketplatz board re FR stuff for tbt bells... (please buy our dragon products...)

welp, since nobody wants to buy FR items for tbt, how bout treasure?
lemme know if you're looking to buy some treasure, por favor!

I just got a chance to look at the skins, I like a few of them. I'll actually use them on a few of my dragons, I wish there was more spooky, horror and skeletal ones...

back in the gem Market Place, i think for like a week or something:

--Dunhoof Ambassador, i definitely would like one of these

--something called mock firebird. i never heard of this one before, anybody know what's the big deal with this familiar?

--the goldslab apparel-- if i get enough gems imma pick some of this up as well

^
I'm happy they're back but sad they're in gem marketplace;; I have few gems rip

--something called mock firebird. i never heard of this one before, anybody know what's the big deal with this familiar?
There?s no "big deal", it?s just that it`s a cycled item, very rarely cycled (wasn?t in the gem marketplace for years), which made it valuable:)

^
I'm happy they're back but sad they're in gem marketplace;; I have few gems rip
You know that you can exchange your treasure for gems in the items for sale forum with other players? (Or just sell your stuff for gems on the Auction house.)

You know that you can exchange your treasure for gems in the items for sale forum with other players? (Or just sell your stuff for gems on the Auction house.)

Yeah, I know ;; It's just that I'm saving treasure for expansions at the same time...and I don't have much to sell ^^; At least I'll have a nest to sell on Halloween though

has Flight Rising ever done anything for Halloween??

wouldn't it be cool if they dropped pumpkins in the coliseum and in gathering the way they drop turkeys around Thanksgiving?

Hey guys if anyone's got fodder I may be willing to buy em off you for Ice vs Shadow :>

has Flight Rising ever done anything for Halloween??

Every time I've asked this I've just gotten "Yeah Plague fest" so I'm guessing no

I hatched 2 black cats today for Halloween
(here's the adult scry).

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hatched 2 black cats today for Halloween
(here's the adult scry).

dragon

I havent bought a Halloween derg yet this year, but here's my dragon from last year
(and that spoopy trick or treater's mask is her natural gened look!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back