Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah alright :3 Shame they made to split all the subforums because they are kinda slow still unless there are new members/welcome week.

Ah man hope there are any new nice fire skins for next week.. So glad I'm done with my lair for now so I can actually try and save up..

gah there's nothing to do at Flight Rising anymore. last year this time i was i think still leveling up my coliseum team, figuring out what dragons i wanted to collect, and creating breeding projects. now its just, meh....

how do you guys keep your interest in it up?

gah there's nothing to do at Flight Rising anymore. last year this time i was i think still leveling up my coliseum team, figuring out what dragons i wanted to collect, and creating breeding projects. now its just, meh....

festivals i guess im really not active there other than dailies and replying to some people haha.

but yeah some festivals are pretty meh in terms of skins/favors items so yeah hope fire will be cool tho

heh, thye just announced a "new" volunteer mod who mistakenly modded one of my threads before and was a jackass about it. noice.

heh, thye just announced a "new" volunteer mod who mistakenly modded one of my threads before and was a jackass about it. noice.

lol really? wow.

that's rude of em tbh.

ah well hope there's something nice for fire although i'm gonna try buy a skin or two rather than that scammer coin recolor thing lol

Last edited:

mostly the need for monies to gene/dress my dragons keeps me on to level fodder or play fairgrounds. I kind of want to get all my permas to lvl 25 too, but that's like 80+ dragons though

But yea, coli has started getting boring and everything is really expensive so my interest is waning. Can't wait for the Fest though, that'll keep my interest up for the up coming week.

Also, that new Baldwin gene they're suppose to release by the end of the month kinda looks like a glass container with liquid in it (like a half empty beaker look)

ay FlameForgers is up, and it's looking pretty good!

the head-coverign apparel works wel lthis time-- its like a we;lding hood, very appropriate for Fire,
and the familiar is perfect for Fire even with face covered-- its a Phoenix!!

the accens and skins overall are pretty good---
looooove the Eclipse one for female imperials, and the Warforged for wildclaw males is totally badaiss....
i usually prefer accents to skins, but the Night Flares skin is really cool looking...

hey this fest is looking good, i'm optimistic that it will be fun... lets hope the Coliseum aint too stingy this time...

now, shall i buy a Joxar's crate? or a=wait and see whrere Auction House prices go first....

New hatchlings today!

the new fire apparel isnt that good this year but the eclipse and spirit alfame skins look gorgeous!

Some fire skins were cool like female pearlcatcher and the female imp one but yeah there are better holidays lel

should probably buy a crate but they are too random now they went a few times..

nice pastel babs <3

Happy Flame Forgers peeps!

The two skins I really liked from the submissions thread didn't make it :/
But the ones that did are pretty neat. I like the skydancer and imp ones.

My luck with the spare crates ran out as well...instead of a nymph I got the Earth goblin -_-

i should buy a crate but yeah probs getting something i have or just crap lolol.. -_-

yeah i got the ones i wanted too, the female imp eclipse and the f pc one and the ash coatl so yeaa

There are 3 fest skins I definitely want, debating on whether or not I want the female imp one. I don't really like the giant black circle (the sun) on it.

There are 3 fest skins I definitely want, debating on whether or not I want the female imp one. I don't really like the giant black circle (the sun) on it.

I bought that one, but i totally forgot i already had an eclipse accent for female imps from the recent Light Fest, not sure i needed two of same theme, oops! i also bought the one for male wildclaw, and imma brew the skin for female nocs after my token finishes brewing later this week.

well in my third battle in coli i finally got a fest chest to drop. that's only the 2d one that's dropped for me in coliseum all fricking year....

Last edited:
If anybody wants anything from my FR I'd be willing to give away my dergs and some of my items, but the more expensive stuff I'll sell for tbt, if anyone wants any treasure or things from there. Just message or PM me here, user is VultureCulture there if you want to look, feel free to ask about items I'll take screenies of my inventories.

show off your Fire reps!

Consul Emberflame is the diplomat sent to my lair by the Fire Flight... (she lent her Will O The Ember to our Gala Midsommars for the annual bonfire...)

dont really have reps, but nice lookin'

unsure if i should try and get that apparel, probably will bc favors stuff but can they stop doing like steampunk armor ish stuff all day every day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back