• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^congrats! there's a male in AH for 150g rn, but he has a lot of unnamed kiddos.

Also, yea, hoping for some nice skins next fest. I peeked through the contest thread and saw two that I really liked.

The new venue is really pretty!! I really like the vista and the general flowery-aesthetic of it all <3
I want all the fams from there.

yeah trying to save up the gems sadly you can't buy here anymore..

don't care really about kids as long as there's not 10 unnamed after another

- - - Post Merge - - -

or something idk

but yeah loving that new flower vista def need to get!

Yeah I hate this stupid almost mandatory token buy if you can't brew, at least be a bit more creative than recolors? lol. Or lower prices.

But yeah unless it's like nature, arcane or maybe water and shadow I don't buy a lot tbh

i like most of the recolors a lot!
if I were a 2013 member with year one collectibles hoarded I probably wouldnt like them though, heh... like why would i ever buy say a year one arcane spellscroll when there's a cheap recolor that looks the same or better?

Hate the grind for them though, I think one of a few I actually got in coli was the crystal pools something bc I grinded during some Arcane festival back then lol so it was probably good odds I'd get it.

Last edited:
My clan is 0% now (rip) but I did this bust commission last week that I think turned out well (there's parts where I'm like eh but overall i like it)

PFURW3Gl.jpg

Last edited:
^nice!!

think i need like 3 old dergs, not sure if you can trade tbt or stuff for it directly tho :/

Finally upgraded my lair to venerable, now I'm focusing on what to put on this cute mirror I got the other day:

And his daughter (once she grows up of course):

Last edited:
^looks like a cool plague subspecies or stuff c:

Maaaaan I need treasure over there, need 3 more old males....

Finally upgraded my lair to venerable, now I'm focusing on what to put on this cute mirror I got the other day:

And his daughter (once she grows up of course):

those dragons are hideous in a good way- they remind of my Plague representative, Consul Zombius:

and congratulations on the Lair upgrade to venerable!

^Yay Congrats!

Welp, Plague lost against Earth, it's a shame that we didn't even get one flip :/
It was still pretty fun for me, I exalted a good amount so maybe I'll get picked early for the IFR.

But now I have like no motivation to do anything FR related (mostly just coli grinding, since that's about all I ever do) haha

ah you guys had battle? dang well glad i'm in light now even if the dom is p unorganized since they messed with the subforums

Welp, Plague lost against Earth, it's a shame that we didn't even get one flip :/
It was still pretty fun for me, I exalted a good amount so maybe I'll get picked early for the IFR.

But now I have like no motivation to do anything FR related (mostly just coli grinding, since that's about all I ever do) haha

ay FR has become so boring to me right now. i'm looking forward to Talk Like a Pirate week next month when they usually put the seaspray garb on sale in the gem MP. other than that, the Night of the Nocturne is really fun but that's not until December...

btw Gir, that's an awesome signature!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also TFW u accidentally converted your black swans into your clan's dragon food....
(dammit, it looks too much like one of the 2 point meat items...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

;A;

ay FR has become so boring to me right now. i'm looking forward to Talk Like a Pirate week next month when they usually put the seaspray garb on sale in the gem MP. other than that, the Night of the Nocturne is really fun but that's not until December...

- - - Post Merge - - -

also TFW u accidentally converted your black swans into your clan's dragon food....

- - - Post Merge - - -

;A;

Ditto on FR being boring. I think I've grown out of it. I usually only log on to feed my dragons and brew stuff in Baldwin.

yeah i do like dailies and reply and that's it p much unless there is festival, i hardly grind and stuff.

Yeah it's been months since I've been to the Coli. I just sell fodder instead of levelling and exalting myself.

i usually just exalt random dergs i don't want, unless it's like 6digits or stuff...

ah you guys had battle? dang well glad i'm in light now even if the dom is p unorganized since they messed with the subforums

yea, but neither flight had an out of flight raffle or was hiring mercs, so not a lot of hype going on for people in other flights. The fodder prices never even hit 9k tr so a lot of people were annoyed that they couldn't profit off the battle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

;A;

Thanks!

Also, I hope they stock the pirate apparel again soon! I didn't get a set last time and now I want one! And ah that sucks! I'm one swan away from having enough to get the swip fam, then I'll grind for the one needed for the vista. I'd say, Put em in your vault, but when I do that I usually forget it's there and end up buying it off AH or something

I'm in ice and man I really need us to get 2nd place in dom 'cause I need a lair expansion discount. Thankfully I got 4 hatchlings growing up tomorrow.

I reached Baldwin 18 finally. Now I can brew Charming Sage apparel.

I bought this guy the other day too

Yooooo he's gorg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back