• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished dressing this cute forest queen and got an accent for my swamp boy, also how do you guys organize your lair? I've been trying to organize mine recently and I have no idea how i should go about it.

Last edited:
Just finished dressing this cute forest queen and got an accent for my swamp boy, also how do you guys organize your lair? I've been trying to organize mine recently and I have no idea how i should go about it.

My lair has all my fandragons/dragons based on my own characters first and then I organize by breed, which I organize by gender and then colour.

You know those deity statues or whatever you get from scavenging? Well does anyone have the wind one? It's the only one left I need ;; pls

You know those deity statues or whatever you get from scavenging? Well does anyone have the wind one? It's the only one left I need ;; pls

yeh i'll send you one.

(btw i dont think there's an achievement for those yet, is there?)

yeh i'll send you one.

(btw i dont think there's an achievement for those yet, is there?)

Thank ya kindly~ I don't know if there's an achievement or not o: I just wanted a complete set for the heck of it. If there is an achievement I'll let you know!

Thank ya kindly~ I don't know if there's an achievement or not o: I just wanted a complete set for the heck of it. If there is an achievement I'll let you know!

ok! i think i saw older members saying they expect an achievement to get added for it whenever they next revamp the achievements, fwiw. i think ive got like 7 out of 11 of those. i think i only need 2 of the dolls tho to have a complete set.

I've had all of those for a while and there's no achievement for em :l

On the topic of the dolls though, does anyone need the Plague one? I have 2 extra and still need Arcanist, Flamecaller, Windsinger, Gladekeeper, and Tidelord

I bought this Friday the 13th hatchee, bc she looked to me like a broken mirror, heh. maybe i will buy her a black cat too...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i guess plague fest starts tomorrow, that's my least favorite
but i'm looking forward to seeing the new joxar recolors!

i guess plague fest starts tomorrow, that's my least favorite
but i'm looking forward to seeing the new joxar recolors!
Yeah I hope it?s something pretty, a windy recolour would be great ^^;
Though unfortunately it starts Sunday:blush:

Last edited:
The Arena's been revamped, too bad just like the Training Fields I have 0 reason to grind there at all lol

which dragon do you guys think wears these outfits better?
and which outfit do you like better for a valkyrie dragon?
:confused:

OUTFIT A

dragon

dragon

OUTFIT B

dragon

dragon

Last edited:
dangit i decided on the one with blue eyes but somebody snagged her already. :(

wow, check this one out though (but sh'es too expensive):

dragon

alt

dragon

eh happy Plague fest...

oh my- these new Joxar recolors are TERRIBLE, lol!!

they completely trashed the windbound plumage. now its like, cigarette-stain plumage or somethn. and a recolor already of the new light apparel from a few months ago? is this a joke?? where's forgetools and other great older stuff?? half-ass job, FR staff.
i reckon imma save 80k Treasure by not purchasing a joxar crate this time around, hoo boy...

on the bright side, the fest apparel is kinda cool, has a kylo ren/darth vader look to it. plague rat = the fest fam, i thought that might be what they went with (i was hoping for giant bacteria tho...).

Happy RoR peeps

The fest apparel is neat, but they're not consistent with the cloth color so that it matches well with the other fest stuff. Like, last year the scavenger's tatters was too light to match well with the boneyard tatters, now the new one is too dark to match either of them.
Oh well, not like I'm rich enough to afford multiple boneyard tatters, and I wasn't a fan of the scavenger's tatters. But these are nice, I'll probably get multiple of them.

The skins/accents are meh. Guess all the currency I was gonna use on a lair expansion is going to go to the RoR rejects instead. Probably won't be enough though.
I'm low on green mats so I won't be brewing the two imp female ones.

Any who. I'm in the Plague flight, so if anyone wants me to grab them something from the MP feel free to PM me. User is PaintingFlowers.

Checked the RoR ones out for fun and I'd say like 3-4 worthy of getting but smh they need to like stop censoring and stuff on what you can make, or revamp the flight.

eh happy Plague fest...

oh my- these new Joxar recolors are TERRIBLE, lol!!

they completely trashed the windbound plumage. now its like, cigarette-stain plumage or somethn. and a recolor already of the new light apparel from a few months ago? is this a joke?? where's forgetools and other great older stuff?? half-ass job, FR staff.
i reckon imma save 80k Treasure by not purchasing a joxar crate this time around, hoo boy...

on the bright side, the fest apparel is kinda cool, has a kylo ren/darth vader look to it. plague rat = the fest fam, i thought that might be what they went with (i was hoping for giant bacteria tho...).

I actually like the dark plumage but I hate the dorky red ear feathers... I also don't know why the hell they picked such a new apparel to recolour, everyone's been saying the same thing lol. There's so much old light fest apparel and ya go with the one from 4 months ago, really?

The skins/accents are pathetic but on the upside that means more stuff to trade/sell away

plus they added a recolor of the electrician's coat that's only a year old, and all they did was change the color of the electro tubes on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back