• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pirate apparel is nice but they don't match any of my dragons right now. I want the gentle healer stuff but I don't check the MP often enough

The pirate apparel is nice but they don't match any of my dragons right now. I want the gentle healer stuff but I don't check the MP often enough

i needs it for one of my 4th of July dragons, George Washington:

dragon

lol I just got pinged for one of the cutest accents [x]

I don't have a dragon for it, but I thought it was adorable for the new capsule gene.

Meh thinking if I should sell like all my dergs anyways, I'm like never on the site anymore and it's just a hassle nowadays. Maybe I'll keep 2-5 of em but yeah still I have so much junk

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=166396

but yeah if anyone wants dergs from here let me know, i also have ****ton of skins from july 2015 events and onwards as well as some older and other things.

feel free to offer fr treasure or if you are allowed i can take tbt as well.

Sold two dergs earlier, woop. If anyone here's interested contact me here or on FR: Madrugada

all dat pirate apparel is in the gem MP now, i think for like five or six days it will b available. (they also have it in the bundles section as well). crieky these have all had huge markups in the auction house the rest of the year. i got my George Washington's outfit completed now, but wish i had more gems to stock on some of these items...

lol fun thing i got a truckload of gems but yeah no not wasting it on that XD

*more shameless derg ads*

If anyone's willing to buy a Buccaneer or Swashbuckler cutlass and trade it for treasure (120-125k or so) I'm willing to buy one

I'm trying to save gems for genes so

Nvm got it!

Last edited:
Found this permababy on the AH for under 50kt. Based on the prices of other permas and the scroll itself I think it's not a bad find..? I dunno. Still gotta love baby spirals~^^

The downside is now my lair is full again (one of my pairs is returning from a friend's nest soon);;;;
I hate expansion costs!

Last edited:
I came here to vent about the evil demons on Flight Rising who buy your pricey hatchlings just to exalt them (which is fine) without giving them a name first and now my lovely Illusion and Viola have a permanent "Unnamed"on their list and god I'm so pissed

I hope it was worth the 20k

I came here to vent about the evil demons on Flight Rising who buy your pricey hatchlings just to exalt them (which is fine) without giving them a name first and now my lovely Illusion and Viola have a permanent "Unnamed"on their list and god I'm so pissed

I hope it was worth the 20k

dude yes i had a 5digit with 5 unnamed babies like wtf man

oh well got some sold at least and some on hold a few days but yeah man slow community over there

I'm, thinking of auctioning an Eliminate here on Belltree for tbt.

do you guys thinks there would be enough interest to do it?

Arcane fest this Sunday-- i expect lots of purple stuff... :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may sell my extra prismatic tokens this week as well (i have five currently). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Arcane fest this Sunday-- i expect lots of purple stuff... :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may sell my extra prismatic tokens this week as well (i have five currently). Let me know if anyone is interested.

might be the last holiday i buy skins for tbh trying to quit that site now..

My Black Jaguars hatched! They're in my friend's lair because I have no space and she hosted them~ All identical: 1 male, 3 female.

Happy Fall! <3

I might be, depends what skins/accents win and how much treasure I'm gonna end up spending on them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back