• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they give out shirts that say

"All i got for FR Anniversary was this lousy T-Shirt"

Haha would be pretty typical, or they could do something slightly larger like NotN but with, different fams and maybe a summer-y theme rather than winter, well we'll see.

NOTN is by far the best event there, it's actually fun and not just a boring grind.

do they usually do any actual activities for FR anniversary? i thought the just gave out an item gift to the active members...

NOTN is by far the best event there, it's actually fun and not just a boring grind.

do they usually do any actual activities for FR anniversary? i thought the just gave out an item gift to the active members...

nah i think p much just give out items so yeah would be nice with an actual event. maybe for their 5th?

yeah notn is the best since you can collect like 394 familiars and stuff and eggs. and yeah i hate grinding currency so hard.

here is my newest character derg, viking Leif Erikson! (born on Leif Erikson Day, October 9th, of course)

i may try out a red cape to see how it looks if i find an affordable one, but i try to keep these character dergs on a type budget.

No idea about that day but cool derg nonetheless!

yeah mine are pretty much event budget dress ups ahha but i like my hippie dergs still <3

here is my newest character derg, viking Leif Erikson! (born on Leif Erikson Day, October 9th, of course)

lol is it bad that the only other time I've heard someone say Leif Erikson Day was on Spongebob o.o
But seriously that is one niiice looking derg

Here's that one dragon I complained about last month, where I didn't like his colors but then ppl showed my scries that made me like him more.

Finally gened/dressed. While other dragons I've had for months still aren't done.

Also, I've been having a problem with spending all my cash lately, especially since I was able to liquidate some UMA that I no longer wanted. I use to go months without buying a single perma derg (just fodder) but within the last couple days I've gotten those two oldies I posted about, an Earth rep (600g +fest stuff), a neat ID derg (800g mixed value payment) and 4 other dergs that I thought had neat IDs

I need to be stopped...

Would be fun though if they at some point(s) would release random old sprites just to make everyone go bat**** lmao

^nice derg there btw

now ive reached L18 Baldwins eh. just one a them snake apparels there for brewing. w/my luck now is when theyll finally drop two more levels of stuff and i'll once again be unable to reap the profits.... ;A;

now ive reached L18 Baldwins eh. just one a them snake apparels there for brewing. w/my luck now is when theyll finally drop two more levels of stuff and i'll once again be unable to reap the profits.... ;A;
congrats i'm so freaking lazy with that, i pretty much only brew festival skins and stuff during notn so i'm probably still 11 lmao

congrats i'm so freaking lazy with that, i pretty much only brew festival skins and stuff during notn so i'm probably still 11 lmao

I brewed a ton of the frog apparel-- it gives like 1200 to 1500 xp, and only costs like 2000 treasure to brew.

I brewed a ton of the frog apparel-- it gives like 1200 to 1500 xp, and only costs like 2000 treasure to brew.

ya i guess i could do those as long as i have materials but yeah idk that things is pretty slow still unless you do genes everyday imo

ah, so i saw people saying that Tomo was introduced on FR Anniversary 1, then Baldwin's Cauldron on Anniversary 2, and the color wheel expansion last year for anniversary 3.....

so it seems likely then that a new FR site feature will be announced tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, so i saw people saying that Tomo was introduced on FR Anniversary 1, then Baldwin's Cauldron on Anniversary 2, and the color wheel expansion last year for anniversary 3.....

so it seems likely then that a new FR site feature will be announced tomorrow!

ay there are a bunch of members on FR putting all their fest apparel on a derg as their Anniversary celebration look, i thought it would be fun to join in:

the first dragon I ever hatched was born on last year's FR anniversary, so it's very fitting to have him proudly don each month's festival apparel from the last year in celebration of the next FR Anniversary!

here's Marino! he never won a Super Bowl, but he's got a winning anniversary wardrobe!

what's that, Marino? you wish you also had on the Marva's Cloak of Invisibility right now?! settle down, bud....
:::please be sure to compliment him on his Emperor's New Clothes if you don't mind....:::

^lol I thought of that hard rock dude Marino not some random sports dude lol..

Site feature? Hm, would be cool if they could fix inventory though. I hate when you hoard sell stuff and nonsellable things are in the way so you have to go and click those afterwards.. or give alchemy materials their own tab.

I'm kinda sad and wasn't thinking clearly so I splurged on a derg ;; I like him though~

I'm kinda sad and wasn't thinking clearly so I splurged on a derg ;; I like him though~

ay me too nice colors and genes!

also for site features would be nice if they redid coli and let it run smoother.. AND REMOVE THAT DAMN DODGE RNG is2g

so my guess that the FR Anniversary gift would be apparel was correct!

kinda underwhelming selection though, imo. looks very much like the flame regalia apparel from last NotN i think it was....

I started a thread there yesterday on FR Discussion re wagers as to what would happen today, and one user did correctly guess an apparel preview feature for specific dragons. that will be very helpful too!!

oh my, the AH prices already for slimes...

Meh, nice apparel I guess but I don't really care for dressing room much, hm..

And yeah those material prices kms

OOPS

I just spent 60 gems at AH on the mats i'm missing for brewing a set of the celebration apparel, bc i didnt check the brewing time and thought they were all 8 hours to brew like the L18 apparel (so i mistakenly thought there wouldnt be time to transmute stuff for the missing mats...) ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back