Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the AH update, it's been acting funny for me lately. A couple minutes before my actions expire, it completely erases them from the my activity listings (so I can cancel them sooner) and the AH listing so I can see how many more minutes they have left/price.

I got a PM from someone asking to buy one of my dragons for the opposite currency, I couldn't remember how much I listed them for so tried to check on my activity/AH listings but it wasn't there. Couple minutes later all my auctions expire and I had like 13 dragons listed and the AH history only shows the past 6 things at a time and the dragon I needed to price check wasn't one of them!! GRRR still no idea how much I was charging for it. So I'll just let them pay whatever for it. At least it's getting a home.

i'm kinda sick of my dragons but at the same time i would never lose my babies, so it's like a weird war i have with myself ;;

ive spent about 110k on my imp, Camellia to make her a rose queen

Jk4CaXf.png

i dont regret a thing :'}

Last edited:
ive spent about 110k on my imp, Camellia to make her a rose queen

x

i dont regret a thing :'}

Wow she looks absolutely amazing with that accent! It looks pretty worth the 110k :D

---------------

Does anyone happen to have any Runestones / Deity dolls they can let me borrow? I want the achievement
I could buy them off of you too lmk your price

Wow she looks absolutely amazing with that accent! It looks pretty worth the 110k :D

---------------

Does anyone happen to have any Runestones / Deity dolls they can let me borrow? I want the achievement

you can borrow the ones ive got, let me know which you need:

runestones: earth, fire, lightning,, light, nature, plague, water. (i have this achievement but need thme back for brewing the runebooks).

dolls: ice, nature, water, arcane. (i dont have this achievement yet)

---------------

my flight had a thread that loaned out the sets, it took about 6 months of being in my hoard for the achievements to register - some of the achievements on there are so glitchy

I love the floral accents. Also since it's a past festival, its usually cheaper!

yea i got the accent for about 97k then had to get sepia lace anklet, hopefully i can get more things for her ive resorted to spamming scavenging everyday for a light egg, or selling some unwanted dragons for treasure, im so sick of playing those fairground games

yea i got the accent for about 97k then had to get sepia lace anklet, hopefully i can get more things for her ive resorted to spamming scavenging everyday for a light egg, or selling some unwanted dragons for treasure, im so sick of playing those fairground games

Do you coliseum? Also if you breed dragons for fodder you can sell those!!

There is a big dom going on so basic adults are going for 9-9.5k easy this week. Should go up by friday :D

my flight had a thread that loaned out the sets, it took about 6 months of being in my hoard for the achievements to register - some of the achievements on there are so glitchy

6 Months!?
Oh god I hope I get mine quicker Dx

Also does that shock switch achievement even work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is a big dom going on so basic adults are going for 9-9.5k easy this week. Should go up by friday :D

go lightning!!!!!!!

Finished geneing her up!

thinking about renaming her... She's my fodder trainer along with her "twin" sister here

Cream and sapphire in poison/toxin are amazing.

Any name suggestions? My permas are usually Mythological and or constellation named :)

Last edited:
i really want to sell a lot of my usermade accents and apparel lol

Anyone interested in sylvan and or silks? I can sell them at MP price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back