Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are cute! You can make most of the funds for the boy by maxing out the fairgrounds, so it's not bad.

Ah I spent all my gems on a 6 digit with a repeating ID: 795 795

His colors are a mess so I may have to scatter him. Hopefully he'll be my last dragon purchase for a while though...I'm running out of lair space and need to save to expand ;A;

WOWEEE! Congrats! *_* I do like that skin though.

Glad I'm not a fan of those electric steampunk things going on with Thundercrack just started, maybe I'll get like 2 of the skins for the sake of it, I like the f tundra and m skydancer tho.

o well need the vista and fam though :3

hmmm this is the first FR festival where i'm looking at the fest skins and accents, and there's not a single one that i want!
well that takes the pressure off the ole FR budget, eh.

not collecting the year 5 vistas; as for this lightning apparel-- i cant even tell what it is but imma likely buy one for the hoard, and LMAO at the familiar-- i was sketching some joke year 5 familiars and lighting bug was what i had for Thundercrack!! (i hope they copy my Earth Worm idea in a few months too, haha!)

on the bright side, i finally got a re-color in my Joxar box, the Undine Flatfins (which i never woulda bought for myself, so that's a perfect freebie to pick up). also, got a fest chest from gathering, FR screwed me with zero coli fest drops five out of the last six months, so i guess this is a good start for the next six months...

wow, the AH prices for all the Joxar stiuff has plummeted rapidly, i thought it would be Fire fest before we'd see these prices on the to9kens, spare crates, and recolors/nymphs...

I bought two of them and the mandatory stupid coin thing, got a nymph from that and bought that nature recolor apparel.

Yea man Plague and Lighting are my least fav holidays imo. The former is pretty much only muscle tissue and fungus eyes thing and yeah not a fan of steampunk.

On the other hand Plague is pretty messed up holiday theme due to their no blood and gore stuff "lel this derg had too much strawberry jam"

ELECTROFLUFF!

Also, I totally gathered NOT in Lightning... LIKE AN IDIOT ;_;

ELECTROFLUFF!

Also, I totally gathered NOT in Lightning... LIKE AN IDIOT ;_;

haha that is a great tite for that skin...
ohnoes i hate when that happens with gathering lol

also, the recolor market is already crashing hard-- everything seems to be settling down around 120g, but some are starting to eve ngo under 100.... may not even be worth brewing tokens by next festival unless youve got a super surplus of the mats for it..

Gonna try and get the vista now, not a fan of the apparel.. really is people on the site all for electric steampunk gear only? .-.

fam was cute tho

Aw man, of all the times for my internet to crap out, it has to do it during the fest week. Not a good start of the week when I haven't been able to log on or experiencing a lot of lag ;A;
oh well, I'm not planning on getting a lot of extras of the fest stuff anyways, its just selling stacks of the fest currency I really like

But on the plus side, my joxar's box gave me another recolor item, so there's that.

Hope everyone else has a pretty productive ThunderCrack Carnivale though :D

What are the little rainbow chip things at Joxar's...? And how do you get them...? ;_; RIP I don't understand anything lol.

What are the little rainbow chip things at Joxar's...? And how do you get them...? ;_; RIP I don't understand anything lol.

do you mean the coin aka "prismatic token?" the rainbow coins can be brewed by anyone L16 or higher in Baldwin's cauldron, for 25k treasure, a silver and gold muck, a black and white slime, and five green oozes. they take four straight days to brew! Or, they can be obtained by purchasing one of Joxar's "spare inventory crates" for 80k Treasure. Each crate contains one of the prismatic tokens, and also will contain either one of the new recolor items or one of the fest items from last year or the year before. so for 80kt you get the coinn and by the estimate of folks last time, you have about a 2/3 chance of also gettign a new recolor item with it. There's also a small chance the crate adds in as a bonus one of the fesst skins frm the last two years.

What do you do with the prismatic tokens? you trade them in for one of the recolor items of your choice from Joxar's shop!

and, of course, you can also buy/trade for the prismatic tokens as well...

Ofc the only skin of interest is a brewed one v.v

Anyway, my lightning rep and I wish everyone a happy ThunderCrack!

Thinking about buying a crate but I'm not sure...
I also accidentally bought the female tundra skin if anyone wants to trade it for another one of something (I thought I was buying one of the others rip)

got the vista now, idk if i'll get the wearable. look real weird to me on most dergs :/

nice rep coatl! :D

i keep buying joxar crap bc i collect fams and some recolors of apparel actually looks good.. clever money sucker though lol

Anyway, my lightning rep and I wish everyone a happy ThunderCrack!

AmbassadorTesla was sent to my clan by the Lightning flight as their diplomatic representative in residence:

Thinking about buying a crate but I'm not sure...

why not- if you like the recolors then go for it!

got the vista now, idk if i'll get the wearable. look real weird to me on most dergs :/

nice rep coatl! :D

i keep buying joxar crap bc i collect fams and some recolors of apparel actually looks good.. clever money sucker though lol

yeah i think some of the recolors and nymphs look better than the year 1/year 2 stuff tbh. i especially like the light recolor of the spellscroll, the arcane recolor of the pauldrons, the lightning recolor of the tatters, and the ice recolor of the gladeboughs-- these all look better than the originals. and the nymphs all look good except for the earth one in lightning pose and the fire one in shadow pose but those were ugly sprite poses to begin with really. i went ahead and threw a prismatic token in my cauldron, so it'll be locked up now until saturday oh well...

ayyy, i found a seapray hat on AH at MP price for one of my july 4th dergs, GeorgeWashington, he looks so colonial now:

do you mean the coin aka "prismatic token?" the rainbow coins can be brewed by anyone L16 or higher in Baldwin's cauldron, for 25k treasure, a silver and gold muck, a black and white slime, and five green oozes. they take four straight days to brew! Or, they can be obtained by purchasing one of Joxar's "spare inventory crates" for 80k Treasure. Each crate contains one of the prismatic tokens, and also will contain either one of the new recolor items or one of the fest items from last year or the year before. so for 80kt you get the coinn and by the estimate of folks last time, you have about a 2/3 chance of also gettign a new recolor item with it. There's also a small chance the crate adds in as a bonus one of the fesst skins frm the last two years.

What do you do with the prismatic tokens? you trade them in for one of the recolor items of your choice from Joxar's shop!

and, of course, you can also buy/trade for the prismatic tokens as well...

I bought a crate! I wish you could buy more than one... I bought the recolored gladeboughs, it's so pretty in the cream color... *_* I also bought the festival familiar but idk I think it's pretty ugly RIP

^i like their new line of of fams but yeah lighting is my least fav holiday together with plage (because their **** policy on skins).. probs not getting the wearable unless i dig up enough currency lol

i don't like the new nature nymph due to it's dead forest theme, basically they just made nature on plague sprite and reversed everyone else but that one failed on me hard.

i like the cream color as well, basicaly _most_ nature things look good let alone a few weird skins

- - - Post Merge - - -

one more old male ayyy

Scored a pretty little autumn bab *_* I really love female imps... I think this might become an addition lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back