• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the desert/rags look that the fest apparel has. I just don't like the electric/mechanical parts of it. If they just made apparel like that as like a new market place set, without those parts, I'd buy a lot of them.

Even so, I grabbed a couple extras of the apparel and just tried to cover up the gears/chest part of it. Made a new scavenging crew for my lair c:

Apparel looks great! I haven't gotten much time this fest so I don't have copies of anything yet LOL. I'll probably end up doing a mad dash at the end like last time :'>

Havent really been doing much in this event besides buying and reselling apparel and vista, not much good stuff this year.

Apparel looks great! I haven't gotten much time this fest so I don't have copies of anything yet LOL. I'll probably end up doing a mad dash at the end like last time :'>

Oh my god hi I haven't seen you in years ;;

Yeah it's alright I guess but yeah lighting and plague are my least favorite holidays since they are so restricted... Like yeah steam punk and strawberry jam with muscle tissues :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lol I think I need to change my username on FR everyone seem to think I'm from Portugal/Brazil or fluent in the language xD

Like yeah bruh I can understand a bit and know some words/phrases but that's it lel

Oh my god hi I haven't seen you in years ;;

Yeah it's alright I guess but yeah lighting and plague are my least favorite holidays since they are so restricted... Like yeah steam punk and strawberry jam with muscle tissues :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lol I think I need to change my username on FR everyone seem to think I'm from Portugal/Brazil or fluent in the language xD

Like yeah bruh I can understand a bit and know some words/phrases but that's it lel

It's been a long time! I haven't really been on TBT, but I've been trying to stay on FR :D I feel obligated to like Plague since I was in it for such a long time, but I'm also partial to Arcane now ~

It's been a long time! I haven't really been on TBT, but I've been trying to stay on FR :D I feel obligated to like Plague since I was in it for such a long time, but I'm also partial to Arcane now ~

Yeah I was there too, but I dunno... I think I actually prefer Light aesthetics and, yeah Plague skins are so much restricted (they've always been so I wonder why they let us make skins/accents at all) and idk, I prefer the Light forums generally.

Been in Arcane as well and I liked it but I missed all the dom stuff :p

Actually more on here, TBT nowadays rather than FR

Not really.. .they are almost the same colours so they more look like a nice addition. Could have understood if it was some cryface lace though :p

Okay my clan is just slowly dying BUT I just came back temporarily for a few commissions for some motivation and inspiration and finished up this one... I realized it was my first time drawing a female coatl (okay I haven't drawn an FR dragon in literal months but, it was cool to draw a dragon whose gender I've never drawn before? I still have yet to draw all of them haha)

czjoDail.jpg

Last edited:
Okay my clan is just slowly dying BUT I just came back temporarily for a few commissions for some motivation and inspiration and finished up this one... I realized it was my first time drawing a female coatl (okay I haven't drawn an FR dragon in literal months but, it was cool to draw a dragon whose gender I've never drawn before? I still have yet to draw all of them haha)

what a great drawing!!
did you use a program, or is it pen and ink??

nice drawing :0

ughh sometimes i just wanna sell all my dergs and start fresh but i'm too attached to them... (they are a buncha music fandergs so yee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back