• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could get the vista it's so cute, i usually don't care about them since i never use the forums but eep cute. does anyone know how easy it is to find them on the marketplace?

i wish i could get the vista it's so cute, i usually don't care about them since i never use the forums but eep cute. does anyone know how easy it is to find them on the marketplace?

They might go fast because of snipers, if you want I can get one for you? its 212500t with dom discount. I'm in Light. I have an extra one right now that I can trade.

This goes to everyone, if you need someone to get something with dom disc, I can get it for ya.

there are a bunch on AH for less than 10% markup in the treasure prices...

ay carumba, the aH prices for the swipps ingredients for the fam, lmao! that's so FR, im sure the prices drop tomorrow or at least by the 18th anyway... :rolleyes:

there are a bunch on AH for less than 10% markup in the treasure prices...

ay carumba, the aH prices for the swipps ingredients for the fam, lmao! that's so FR, im sure the prices drop tomorrow or at least by the 18th anyway... :rolleyes:

lol. which ones do you need? I have tons of the bones, not a lot of the bees stuff tho

The price for the bird skulls aren't too bad. I was able to get one of each of the fams so far, but need to grind for more of the wax stuff. I need to save my tr for my secret cupid gift and a WC scroll so I think I'm gonna pass on the vista haha

Got a new Orca xxx crystal/facet/glimmer breeding pair, time to maybe make money
Sadly a lower chance of an imp since it's breeding PC and Imperials but Pearlcatchers are nice too

lol. which ones do you need? I have tons of the bones, not a lot of the bees stuff tho

aw thanks-- i actually went ahead though and bought the finished product (sweetheart swan) off AH just now for the low low price of 45 gems, and prices are dropping too...

i had a bunch of the sparrow skulls this morning but i hoard sold them coz i didnt know, oops...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got a new Orca xxx crystal/facet/glimmer breeding pair, time to maybe make money
Sadly a lower chance of an imp since it's breeding PC and Imperials but Pearlcatchers are nice too

what breed is the imp? i have a female coatl for sale petals/butterfly/glimmer altho she's xyx orca plat orca.

EDIT-- meant what gender is the imp, lol

Last edited:
Just bought the lovebird vista, aaah it?s so cute:blush: (I asked a Dom shop to get it for me)
Love the new swan familiars, the Swipp trade is up at this time and I?m brewing the other one c:

what breed is the imp? i have a female coatl for sale petals/butterfly/glimmer altho she's xyx orca plat orca.

EDIT-- meant what gender is the imp, lol

Male imp

Unfortunately at the moment I'm without a lot of treasure, spent it all on that PC lol
If I really do feel obliged to buy that Coatl though I might, just the slow breeding times that really set me off, along with the chances of not getting my desired Crystal/Facet/Glimmer gene

EDIT: Looking at the rarity guide, the chances would be 50/50 for all the genes since they all fall into the rare gene category.

Last edited:
Male imp

Unfortunately at the moment I'm without a lot of treasure, spent it all on that PC lol
If I really do feel obliged to buy that Coatl though I might, just the slow breeding times that really set me off, along with the chances of not getting my desired Crystal/Facet/Glimmer gene

EDIT: Looking at the rarity guide, the chances would be 50/50 for all the genes since they all fall into the rare gene category.

no i think they'd be 1 in 4, coz you'd also get pet butt, pet face, and cry butt... i had just assumed that those options worked for ya... well the orca market is somewhat overcrowded now so if you keep looking you can prolly get an affordable cry face imp (or a noc would give you 50/50 on the breed of the babs)

no i think they'd be 1 in 4, coz you'd also get pet butt, pet face, and cry butt... i had just assumed that those options worked for ya... well the orca market is somewhat overcrowded now so if you keep looking you can prolly get an affordable cry face imp (or a noc would give you 50/50 on the breed of the babs)

Meant for individual genes whoops, it's 4/4 yeah
I just don't have money so I can't, sorry

Meant for individual genes whoops, it's 4/4 yeah
I just don't have money so I can't, sorry

you wasted it all for that imp *eye emoji*

but rn i'm kinda just breeding and i'm running out of den space FAST so it kinda sucks

which couple has your Valentine's Day swans??

in my lair its gotta be Mr. and Mrs. TwoBits:
(theyre dressed up for their date night, down at the yacht club later on):

In the last week or so i've been in the right place at the right time and sniped the eastsong facemask and the ethereal trickster from the MP. looking at AH prices, those seem to be more valuable as items, than the Foxfire vista you can make with them at Swipps. has anybody sold the facemask and/or trickster on AH?? (sometimes stuff is listed, but none of it is actually selling....)

1g = 1000 t
brb currently quitting fr forever

also does anyone have any junk apparel / familiars to sell? I can only buy in treasure atm lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back