• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrm, a few more candidates

dragon

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

moar. i cant decide ;A;

dragon

dragon

second to last!

finished geneing this gal!

hrm, a few more candidates

dragon

dragon

- - - Post Merge - - -

moar. i cant decide ;A;

dragon

dragon

I like the 2nd one (with red circuit)
if you still can't decide, I say put their IDs/name in a list randomizer and let that pick one out for you.

second to last!

finished geneing this gal!

Congrats! She's gorgeous *w*

Does anyone want to buy some gems? ratio 1:850 I just want to get 2 genes lol, so I can gene up another dragon lol

I like the 2nd one (with red circuit)
if you still can't decide, I say put their IDs/name in a list randomizer and let that pick one out for you.

I may have to do that-- you guys didnt notice, but i had a couple even earlier candidates a few posts before those, and theyre on the table too!! *.*

ay i just now bought a spare inventory crate and had pretty good luck with it-- i got a nymph, the token, and a 2016 festival skin i didnt have. :D

woot!

I've been such a slacker on FR that i'm having to snipe some skins now at my own fest

ay i just now bought a spare inventory crate and had pretty good luck with it-- i got a nymph, the token, and a 2016 festival skin i didnt have. :D

woot!

i didn't know that you could get 3 items from the crate - i didn't know that you could get skins either. i've always gotten a coin and one of new joxar items

you're not allowed to sell gems here anymore just saying.

she's proposing to trade gems for treasure; i think you just can't trade tbt currency for gems here.

i didn't know that you could get 3 items from the crate - i didn't know that you could get skins either. i've always gotten a coin and one of new joxar items

yeh an old skin has a chance of being thrown in the crate as an extra 3rd item.....

ah misread it totally lol. well. gls then
OTL

tfw you get "old" wearable from crate and it's the bamboo cape thing lolol

Good luck to all the Sparks and Windies (idk what your flight calls it's members) pushing this week!

I'd love to send fodder to you/profit off this battle but my lair is completely full :'D

Also, with tbt fair theme this year, it got me thinking of all the old video games I use to play and tired to make a Crash Bandicoot dragon:

I'd like to get a Spyro dragon as well.

Pretty simple fest. Got the skins I wanted, all the festive favors. Got old apparel from the crate which was a bummer.

@sheila its cool lol- when people see anything banned it raises eyebrows. I appreciate you looking out for me though

i was able to trade the gems and finished geneing up my gal!

im super digging capsule, it adds oomph to a basic underbelly without the heavy cost of glimmer

I'd like to get a Spyro dragon as well.

What a coincidence! I JUST got a Spyro dragon :D :

I had to, Spyro is my favorite! I got him from the user Shellshaded who has a hatchery based on Spyro~

-----------------------------------
In other news I finally got the expansion for Ancient Lair! <3
And I have a new pair that breeds the Black Jaguar subspecies. This is mom:

and dad is same colors but cry/face/stained. Got the mate for free when I snagged the lady

What a coincidence! I JUST got a Spyro dragon :D :

I had to, Spyro is my favorite! I got him from the user Shellshaded who has a hatchery based on Spyro~

So cute! They still have a couple for sale, I'll have to grab one when I get more lair space :D

34569362_350.png

I spent so much money on her and I'm so happy she's finally complete. She's got lore and everythin'

Ugh hope staff there can finally allow some cool skins for Plague.. It's fun how it's so big yet they hardly allow stuff to be drawn lel. Oh well good times to save up for Arcane though.

Lair space doesn't last long due to my imp problem.....
At least I still have some room left ;;;
Anyway, here are the new guys:

Now to just find good names ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back