• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
I use the predict morphology thing. In the bottom under the dragon pic it has an area where you can type in dragon IDs and see what they look like.

So right now, the latest palindrome ID is my dragon: 38555583 and the next palindrome ID won't be until 38566583 (if you try to put that number in the predict morphology, nothing will pop up since it hasn't been born yet)

So what I did for the dragons when I was trying to hatch was leave a tab open with the workshop up and just keep track of what IDs were being born/have been born.
I started with ID 38552000 and I just checked back every now and again to see if the next 1000 dragons were born so that ID would pop up. It takes awhile so I'd just do a quick check in every hour or so. But eventually when I checked, the IDs were at 38555000. Once the IDs where in this range I would check the IDs by 100s (3855100, 3855200, 3855300, etc.). At this point you'd want to check more frequently since it won't take long for 100s of dragons to be hatched when compared to 1000s.
Pretty much just checking in until the IDs got closer to the palindrome ID. Once it gets really close I hatch an egg. I think I waited until the dragon with ID 38555580 was born, until I hatched the egg. It helps if you have two tabs open, one with the workshop and one with your hoard so you quickly hatch the egg.

However, I've been doing it with like only one lair space and one egg at a time. So when I've hatched them I had to keep track of the IDs until it was just a few digits away, but if you have multiple lair spaces and eggs/nests (like if you're doing a mass hatch) you can start hatching when the ID is like 100s of hatches away. There will be other people hatching their nest at the same time as you so it really just takes luck.

But yea, that's what I did the last couple times I've tried. I hope it makes sense :eek:
If it doesn't feel free to let me know and I'll see if I can reword it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you don't really have to start keep track of the IDs when it's thousands of hatchlings away from the palindrome ID, you can do it later when it's only hundreds hatchlings away.

I usually check into FR every couple hours to check any messages or throw stuff into baldwins, so I also just check the IDs too.

Oh ok, that makes complete sense! Thank you ^-^
Hopefully I can get a palindrome of my own (I'd like to get one maybe in July around my birthday *fingers crossed *)

Oh ok, that makes complete sense! Thank you ^-^
Hopefully I can get a palindrome of my own (I'd like to get one maybe in July around my birthday *fingers crossed *)

Good luck! If you're not able to hatch one yourself that day, you can always look up the palindrome ID in the predict morphology and then all the info that pops up in the scroll to the right, you can input that in the Dragon Search. Then you can just head over to the lair it's in and ask the owner if they're willing to sell/trade them. That's what I've done for a majority of my palindromes and it's how I got a palindrome that was born on my 1st year FR anniversary last year :D

Last edited:
Good luck! If you're not able to hatch one yourself that day, you can always look up the palindrome ID in the predict morphology and then all the info that pops up in the scroll to the right, you can input that in the Dragon Search. Then you can just head over to the lair it's in and ask the owner if they're willing to sell/trade them. That's what I've done for a majority of my palindromes and it's how I got a palindrome that was born on my 1st year FR anniversary last year :D

Oh good idea, thanks again ^^ I've always been curious about palindromes since you mentioned you collect them a while back~

Hey guys I'm trying to get a dragon that resembles my dog and what do you guys think looks best?

dragon

dragon

I'm kinda leaning sanddollar (second one) but the top is a scry of a girl I just hatched with all her genes changed

Hey guys I'm trying to get a dragon that resembles my dog and what do you guys think looks best?

dragon

dragon

I'm kinda leaning sanddollar (second one) but the top is a scry of a girl I just hatched with all her genes changed

I like the warmer colors of the first pearlcatcher, but we need a picture of your doggo to decide for sure!

cute pupper! oh- youre right, sanddollar is a closer match-- i looked at scry and i think buttercup looks good too...

reminds-- Tonite is the last night of the 20% discount on the doggo apparel in the gem marketplace.... (think it ends a couple hours before rollover....)

- - - Post Merge - - -

just bought a corgi...
dangit i had no idea spring breeze costs so much in the AH, crikey.

also, i'm bummed out that, unlike the cats, none of the dogs appear in the avatar pix entirely; that's bigotry against the doglovers!! :mad:

cute pupper! oh- youre right, sanddollar is a closer match-- i looked at scry and i think buttercup looks good too...

reminds-- Tonite is the last night of the 20% discount on the doggo apparel in the gem marketplace.... (think it ends a couple hours before rollover....)

- - - Post Merge - - -

just bought a corgi...
dangit i had no idea spring breeze costs so much in the AH, crikey.

also, i'm bummed out that, unlike the cats, none of the dogs appear in the avatar pix entirely; that's bigotry against the doglovers!! :mad:

It's her birthday today so I'm on a hunt today to find a baby like her d:

But yeah that's the thing putting me off the dogs. I like the pomeranian and the bully but they don't show up in the avatar and honestly they look weird on a lot of dragons, I'm kinda disappointed

It's her birthday today so I'm on a hunt today to find a baby like her d:

But yeah that's the thing putting me off the dogs. I like the pomeranian and the bully but they don't show up in the avatar and honestly they look weird on a lot of dragons, I'm kinda disappointed

hopefully they'll come out with some bigger breeds that will look more natural imo with the dragons (like huskies)

hopefully they'll come out with some bigger breeds that will look more natural imo with the dragons (like huskies)

SINCE YOU MENTIONED THAT.... how freaking big are those pomeranians that they can be proportionate to an Imperial's head... the biggest puffballs

I'd love if we got some rotties and shepherds in there

I'm hoping for future Dobermans <3

Alsoo, would someone be willing to eventually brew those new fams for me if I provide mats/t ?

Just traded for this Halloween cutie + 10k last night, reminded me how much I actually love basic primaries

is anybody trading those new familiars?

i cant seem to get any of the pangolins when they are in shop (and i doubt i'll have the mats for the swipp versions).

i have an extra candy cockatrice, and extra blackline whale

EDIT

or i could sell a whale for tbt

Last edited:
i love refreshing the kelp beds 8000 times to fight one of those damn stingrays

i love refreshing the kelp beds 8000 times to fight one of those damn stingrays

same-- i got a mammertee familiar to drop at least tho, so i quit kelp beds and traded somebody for that whale instead...

- - - Post Merge - - -

as also posted elsewhere-- I'm teetering between selling/trading these off (which ive been trying to do) or just becoming a hoarder bc they so byootiful.... Behold my wall of whales! :D

CltUbFY.png

sadly, dem whales is all gone now except for singles of each for my bestuary / lair.

i still have an extra candy cockatrice, and still need a pangolin racer though--
anybody want to trade??
:confused:

EDIT-- sniped the pangolin racer from MP, dont need the trade.

still have the extra cockatrice tho is anybody needs one.

managed to get 15 of the 16 new coloring contest familiars so far, just need the patina pangolin (may coliseum this weekend for the metal claws for that swap, but crikey i spent like forty-five minutes in Arena last weekend and only picked up like 4 freaking sets of those claws...)

i don't recall seeing everyone go this crazy before over new familiars in the Marketplace...
i got lucky over the weekend and sniped 6 of those popular blackline whales at shop price;
i traded 1 to somebody for the swipp ashen whale that otherwise woulda required me to beat like ten kelp bed bosses (or more) to get the swap,
i traded another 1 along with an aurora pangoilin to somebody for that arcane inscribed pangolin that requires all the pango meat drops for swipp (i havent reached level 32 hunting yet),
then i was fortunate enough to sell the 3 remaining extra whales for enough return to cover my costs of all the other new contest fams i bought plus it covered a chunk of the cost of a golden kitsune!

i do think tho, that there are some people using code scripts / bots to snipe marketplace stuff, what do you guys think?
:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back