• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh kinda boring boring skins, grabbed the brewing ones and some MP ones but tbh the currency's been rare this time :/

meh kinda boring boring skins, grabbed the brewing ones and some MP ones but tbh the currency's been rare this time :/

haha wow, such a stark contrast between us! like even if they could be considered "boring" i think i was more impressed that most of them are very well-made. FR usually doesn't pick...a whole lot of stellar ones.

I like the skins, they just don't match my dergs in the least... :( but that apparel is hideous... sorry not sorry

haha wow, such a stark contrast between us! like even if they could be considered "boring" i think i was more impressed that most of them are very well-made. FR usually doesn't pick...a whole lot of stellar ones.

well they more or less pick boring or plain ones.. ugh i'm a bit meh with the arcane and plague things coming up considering how they censored and restricted those entries quite hard last time

well they more or less pick boring or plain ones.. ugh i'm a bit meh with the arcane and plague things coming up considering how they censored and restricted those entries quite hard last time

Censored? Really? Hmm, I guess I could see ones maybe getting gross for Plague lol but what happened w/Arcane?

Censored? Really? Hmm, I guess I could see ones maybe getting gross for Plague lol but what happened w/Arcane?

Yeah basically people making em too gore-y or stuff, idk was pretty flame war over there back then but tbh those they ended up picking got quite meh..

and yeah i don't know all the deets but i guess they only picked simple purple stuff and something like that.. they always pick out the simple stuff though lol

Yeah basically people making em too gore-y or stuff, idk was pretty flame war over there back then but tbh those they ended up picking got quite meh..

and yeah i don't know all the deets but i guess they only picked simple purple stuff and something like that.. they always pick out the simple stuff though lol

Ah, yes I see what you mean! I'm worried the stuff for Earth in November will be really boring :(

Yeah, one could assume they do it on purpose so people spend more gems on blueprinting skins not making it but tbh some festas always make it kinda lame like arcane and plague >>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also earth was actually pretty noice from those things I managed to get.. at least they allowed some gem and nature-y stuff.

Yeah, one could assume they do it on purpose so people spend more gems on blueprinting skins not making it but tbh some festas always make it kinda lame like arcane and plague >>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also earth was actually pretty noice from those things I managed to get.. at least they allowed some gem and nature-y stuff.

Ok good! My dergs are all more muted and natural colors so hopefully it'll match! XD Which flight festival is after Lightning?

it's fire.. those things are alright but im not too much into those either cause it's p much orange/red streaks accents but ye some are nice

it's fire.. those things are alright but im not too much into those either cause it's p much orange/red streaks accents but ye some are nice

OMG I need an accent for my sand/orange progen so badly!!! Hoping for a male SD accent ; - ;

hi guys, i present to you my first ever hatchling

i'm sure it's the most basic dragon you've ever seen but i'm proud! i like how the colours match my nature clan

just incase any of the newbies need it, here's the Thundercrack guide

I've been grinding the Golem Workshop for the sprockets, but it looks like Harpy's Roost is better.

It's cool that you can get a good amount of sprockets in the Training Fields & there are chest drops there as well

just incase any of the newbies need it, here's the Thundercrack guide

I've been grinding the Golem Workshop for the sprockets, but it looks like Harpy's Roost is better.

It's cool that you can get a good amount of sprockets in the Training Fields & there are chest drops there as well

I got a festi chest in Crystal Pools. have no idea though where Maki gets those drop rates, i'm not getting anything close to that whether i'm in Harpy land, Golem town, or anywheres...

Omg Thank you p e p p e r for the Guide , I found a chest yahoo

rsz_screenshot_7.jpg

UPDATE : Finally Got the skin i wanted : Her colors and the new skin suits her very well ;)

BBCode:

Last edited:
nice- that skin DOES fit her perfectly!

Thanks king dad ,Funny i was going to sell her few days ago but i change my mind when i saw that the thunder crack carnivale was going to be starting. luckily i keep her if not i would feel so disappointed that i had the perfect skin for her and she would look so cool because the skin Reminds of Digimon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back