• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm the only one who likes shock switch XD

I actually like shock switch too. :p + jigsaw and tidal trouble

also, I won something from the light bsj in flight raffle :O but idk which ones to pick ;u;

So there's a light sprite in the ah for 36500g, which seem cheap to me? I could be wrong, but I thought 40k was like the minimum

I actually like shock switch too. :p + jigsaw and tidal trouble

also, I won something from the light bsj in flight raffle :O but idk which ones to pick ;u;

All the good stuff is gone :( I'd go for photosynthesis or the water version of it

So there's a light sprite in the ah for 36500g, which seem cheap to me? I could be wrong, but I thought 40k was like the minimum

I've been looking at that one, actually. xD; It's a little low for an AH listing, but given the fact that WC scrolls are out for a week, I'm not surprised at all. Also, Glimmer is still looming somewhere on the horizon, and ever since summer started, I've noticed a looooot more KS items being brought out for sale. More people trying to liquidate seems about right to me.

Also, here is someone selling one for 33kg flat.

Theres one in the items for sale for 33000g. :eek: The person needs gems really quick... I think

Edit: Xan beat me to it xD

All the good stuff is gone :( I'd go for photosynthesis or the water version of it
Congrats! :0
True! ;A; I picked those too but I went with the familiars first cause I'm too lazy to spend money on them. zzz
and thanks! :D

Ridgeback dragons scare me :eek:
their noses make me uncomfortable tbh
Same here. LOL I might get one for a lightning rep dragon though~

Last edited:
Ridgeback dragons scare me :eek:
their noses make me uncomfortable tbh

And then there's me with 655449976322467 ridgebacks in my lair. They're my favourite actually. I just hate how there are hardly any skins and accents for them :(

Last edited:
And then there's me with 655449976322467 ridgebacks in my lair. They're my favourite actually. I just hate how there are hardly any skins and accents for them :(

Have you seen Highland Ascent? One of my favorite skins for Ridgebacks~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I FORGOT I PUT THE GOGGLES AND MUSTACHE ON HIM AAAAAA

I've been looking at that one, actually. xD; It's a little low for an AH listing, but given the fact that WC scrolls are out for a week, I'm not surprised at all. Also, Glimmer is still looming somewhere on the horizon, and ever since summer started, I've noticed a looooot more KS items being brought out for sale. More people trying to liquidate seems about right to me.

Also, here is someone selling one for 33kg flat.

Haha i wish i had enough to buy it! I might start saving for when people try to liquidate during notn... 33kg flat is crazy!

can someone please help me name these beautiful dragons? i want to keep them in my lair but i feel so bad because most of my exalts have them as parents >.<

okay i think i want a mad max 3 name, but i'm not sure. maybe furiosa? (i hope that's the spelling)

not a fan of the wings but i loooove the blue color.

thinking of exalting, but i think she matches the silver ferret too much hahah.

ahhhh this one's so special to me that i have to find the "right" name for it, i like topaz but i have a feeling she'll be a permanent.

alsoo does anyone want her? i'm planning on training and exalting tomorrow morning, but if you want her let me know! somewhat reminds me of a lightning dragon haha

Last edited:
Have you seen Highland Ascent? One of my favorite skins for Ridgebacks~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I FORGOT I PUT THE GOGGLES AND MUSTACHE ON HIM AAAAAA

I have :eek:o!!! I've been planning on getting it but I usually end up buying other stuff xD

I have :eek:o!!! I've been planning on getting it but I usually end up buying other stuff xD

I love this skin, so much. : D

Tidal Warrior is also quite nice. As is Stoneswept Arabesque.

There may not be as many good skins/accents for Ridgebacks, but there are some really nice ones out there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SCREAMS
// BY E
IM CRYING HES
I JUST

He's my old grandpa steampunk pilot. xDD

There may not be as many good skins/accents for Ridgebacks, but there are some really nice ones out there.
lightning seems to be a big theme for ridgebacks as there are a bunch of entries for the thundercrack festival about ridgebacks! Can't wait to see which skin/accent they'd choose

Last edited:
can someone please help me name these beautiful dragons? i want to keep them in my lair but i feel so bad because most of my exalts have them as parents >.<

okay i think i want a mad max 3 name, but i'm not sure. maybe furiosa? (i hope that's the spelling)

not a fan of the wings but i loooove the blue color.

thinking of exalting, but i think she matches the silver ferret too much hahah.

ahhhh this one's so special to me that i have to find the "right" name for it, i like topaz but i have a feeling she'll be a permanent.

The pearlcatcher's wings remind me of clouds over a blue sky, so maybe Cirrus or Nimbus?
For the Imp, Stela or Torius? The scientific name of the Ferret is Mustela putorius furo.
For the last one, Lapis or Lazuli?

Incidentally, the scientific name method is how I named my boy here Cerasi:

He's a plum tree. One of those ones with the suuuper dark purple leaves and pink flowers. He was going to be my Mire dragon, before I got lazy and just tinctured a different one. I still want to train him, though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

lightning seems to be a big theme for ridgebacks as there are a bunch of entries for the thundercrack festival about ridgebacks! Can't wait to see which skin/accent they'd choose

Well, the Ridgeback is Lightning's species of dragon. Guardians are Water, Coatl are Fire, Imps are Light, Nocturnes are Shadow, Mirrors are plague. Etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's my old grandpa steampunk pilot. xDD

5fYS3Cv.png

//sits down in the corner

awwyis got the smoldering flamecaller puppet from scavenging.. finally good stuff :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like I'm the only one who likes shock switch XD

it's a bit clunky idk i don't think it's too good if you need dough fast lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back