Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is nature and I will be getting her to snipe a couple sets for me. If anyone would like a set or 2 just let me know. Can only be done after school hours as it is her account and I have no access to it.

Ah yes, I'd love a set. I don't remember what the total would be, so just let me know : )

UGH, I have a weakness for floral accents and since it's nature's event, there are so many pretty floral accents being made.
Goodbye treasure/gems ; A ;

My daughter is nature and I will be getting her to snipe a couple sets for me. If anyone would like a set or 2 just let me know. Can only be done after school hours as it is her account and I have no access to it.

Ping list please :D Prefer male with crystal but not picky :)

is it possible for your daughter to get me a few? ;v; i want rafflesia fairy, wild predator, garden guardian, and botanys back please! how much would it be? also possibly orbkeeper if its not too much, depends on price. thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
Should I send you the treasure, or your daughter?

You can send it to me and then I will send my order over with yours :)

is it possible for your daughter to get me a few? ;v; i want rafflesia fairy, wild predator, garden guardian, and botanys back please! how much would it be? also possibly orbkeeper if its not too much, depends on price. thank you so much!!!

No problem. I will be helping her snipe them (gotta get that snipe time right lol)

For 4 it would be 119K and if you would like the Orbkeeper it would be a total of 148750 :)

Heeeyy Lafiel~ How's it been going? I feel like I haven't seen you around here for a while either. : D

I'm doing well, actually (^◇^)
Recently got back into FR again after trading my MC stuff over
; O ;
What about you?

Last edited:
I'm doing well, actually (^◇^)
Recently got back into FR again after trading my MC stuff over
; O ;
What about you?

You came back at a good time, FR's been fun. : D

Life got busy on me. Work picked up, then I was on a planning committee for some stuff, and my boyfriend has been needing my help with some more advanced baking/cooking he's experimenting with. Been making a batch of macarons a day. Soooo delicious. I'm gonna get fat. XD;

FR-wise, I'm kinda lazy, since I reached my ultimate goal. On the other hand, I'm lazy all the time.

You can send it to me and then I will send my order over with yours :)

No problem. I will be helping her snipe them (gotta get that snipe time right lol)

For 4 it would be 119K and if you would like the Orbkeeper it would be a total of 148750 :)

sheds single tear
thats literally half of my treasure lmfao...................
oh well. ill get all 5. thank you very much, just let me know when to send the money!

I know what you mean. bought some dragons today so now I can only get one set :O I am just waiting for her to finish her home work before she can go online. I sound like such a mean mom. Her homework is sewing stuffies :D

Last edited:
oooh i have 2 botany back chests, should i trade for another? i feel like botanys back will be a popular chest, so idk haha

oooh i have 2 botany back chests, should i trade for another? i feel like botanys back will be a popular chest, so idk haha

If you don't want it you could always give it to me :p the luck has been terrible for me this event xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back