• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one have any ect battle items i can have ?
what's the best clan dragon to use for the coliseum
whats the Best stat /goal

Right know i have few dragon am training but the Progress is slow i need some tips ?

Wind Guardian Lv 8
STR 27 INT12
AGI 12 VIT 12
DEF 12 MND 12
QCK 27

Water Imperial Lv 8
STR 26 INT14
AGI 14 VIT 10
DEF 10 MND 10
QCK 26

Nature imperial Lv 8
STR 27 INT15
AGI 15 VIT 15
DEF 15 MND 15
QCK 27

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking about doing. Not sure which to open and which to sell though. I'm honestly more excited to hatch my nests.

I'm personally going to wait until the hype dies down a bit before I hatch any eggs. I'm counting on egg prices to rise so I can profit from selling them, and then drop again once people have hatched all they can hatch/or the market gets flooded by people selling.

Eggs from popular elements/with popular eye colors will probably be worth the most, sales-wise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any one have any ect battle items i can have ?
what's the best clan dragon to use for the coliseum
whats the Best stat /goal

Right know i have few dragon am training but the Progress is slow i need some tips ?

Wind Guardian Lv 8
STR 27 INT12
AGI 12 VIT 12
DEF 12 MND 12
QCK 27

Water Imperial Lv 8
STR 26 INT14
AGI 14 VIT 10
DEF 10 MND 10
QCK 26

Nature imperial Lv 8
STR 27 INT15
AGI 15 VIT 15
DEF 15 MND 15
QCK 27

Element doesn't really matter in the coli unless you're making the very very specific Mire Flyer build, which really needs to be Arcane, or a Mage, which should be Ice, Wind, or Lightning.

If you're making a normal glass cannon dragon, I'd recommend Culex's build, which is
126 Str/59 Qck/6Vit

Or the untinctured version which is
125/59 Qck/X Vit (put everything left over after Str and Qck into Vit)

I find this to be the most useful build I've ever used. Seriously. It's very well balanced, in my opinion.

Your progress may be slow because 1. starting out a new team is slow until you get to level 17 and 2. your dragons aren't statted optimally, so you have stats that aren't helping you in battle instead of getting the most punch for the stats you have.

Link to Culex's guide for training dragons:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

I'd personally forgo adding any of the Might Fragments listed. I've never equipped them to any of the dragons I've trained because they get overwritten at level 17 anyway. The only drawback is you need to spend a little extra time leveling in a lower venue before attempting the next one.

Just bought my first G2 Light Imp. I'd eventually like to get another female, and two more males. Just like to show her off c: Going to scatter later next month. Oh how I want the honey or pistachio mmmmm.

Just bought my first G2 Light Imp. I'd eventually like to get another female, and two more males. Just like to show her off c: Going to scatter later next month. Oh how I want the honey or pistachio mmmmm.

She's really nice! Are you planning on breeding her with one of your future males, or just having them all as a collection?

Petals/Shimmer makes her match that accent~

Good luck scattering the colors you want! I am super excite to scatter dragons next month toooo

She's really nice! Are you planning on breeding her with one of your future males, or just having them all as a collection?

Petals/Shimmer makes her match that accent~

Good luck scattering the colors you want! I am super excite to scatter dragons next month toooo

Im going to scry her now :)
Probably just a collection piece, leave unbred.

ahhh grats i love the accent thing you have on too :D

Any one have lv 25 i can rent for only a few days ( 3 day ) Pm or message me here ( am hoping it can help me lv my dragons )

FINALLY
I found a registration slot time, after like 7 months.
I can finally join.

I just finish drawing one of my dragon how dose he look ;) i only draw his head body are to hard to draw and how do you attach the picture to the dragon Information?

BBCode:

rsz_dscn1688.jpg

I'm so confused right now...
I joined fire and what is going on.

Haha what?s going on in Fire c;
Tell us more, I?m sure we can help you:D
Welcome all new players, I hope you?ll enjoy FR!
Fell free to send me a friend request, my username is Gardenie, link:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=203480

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just finish drawing one of my dragon how dose he look ;) i only draw his head body are to hard to draw and how do you attach the picture to the dragon Information?

BBCode:

View attachment 173872

You click edit, and you attach the pic with the image tag BBCode, just like you did it here, then you click submit c:

Last edited:
i can't believe my luck!!! i was just toggling with the search button before i thought what the heck!!! and he came up!!! not only was the seller willing to sell him to me but at a very reasonable price too! (one that didn't break my bank ;o;)

i can't believe my luck!!! i was just toggling with the search button before i thought what the heck!!! and he came up!!! not only was the seller willing to sell him to me but at a very reasonable price too! (one that didn't break my bank ;o;)

Dude, nice!! How much did he go for?

he is glorious! how much was this beautiful babe

Sigh ,hatch my nest and i love them all ,not shure if i want to sell them or not ,lol i have so many kids from the same mother and father,the pair always give good batch so sar
BBCode:

BBCode:

BBCode:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back