• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screaming because one of my favourite artists on FR is going to offer art for fodder during Ice vs Plague bUT I CAN'T BUY IT SINCE I'M IN THE SAME FLIGHT

sob

I really want some skins but I have NO treasure Dx

How can I get some fast? ;u;

(Female ^)

(Male ^)

(Male ^)

(Male ^)

(Female ^)

(Female ^)
I was thinking around 10k each. Just send me a crossroad if you're interested in one of them.

And how is everyone? I haven't been on here in a while. :)

i'm good- got my lair expansion, woohoo! how are you? i'd definitely grab one of those babies if i didn't already have a noc of those similar colors ^^

You have 946 Glowing Embers.

Whelp, time to take a break from FR and go make coffee cookies. o:

You have 946 Glowing Embers.

Whelp, time to take a break from FR and go make coffee cookies. o:

You have 3 Glowing Embers.

i sure love the coliseum.

I spent all of mine this morning, but I've got like four of the familiars, three of the wisp flame thing, and then 2 crowns, I still have almost 35 I think, but I still have some good grinding left to do ^u^

i just played a 25 minute game of shock switch on hard difficulty. I guess that is pretty good for a beginner.

Yes, because I can't even play a one minute game of shock switch.

Haha my dragons are all level 1 so this is basically the only way for me to make my treasure. I gotta get good.

(Female ^)

(Male ^)

(Male ^)

(Female ^)

(Female ^)
I was thinking around 10k each. Just send me a crossroad if you're interested in one of them.

And how is everyone? I haven't been on here in a while. :)

Wow I love those babies. Sadly I only have 3.5k treasure.

And my good luck with Coli the other night is completely gone. I just had three eliminate dodges. Ugh.

Wow I love those babies. Sadly I only have 3.5k treasure.

And my good luck with Coli the other night is completely gone. I just had three eliminate dodges. Ugh.

That's why I try getting my breath all the way up, even though the glitch knocks it down, I still get a few eliminates on each dragon before I have to keep working the breath back up.

Forgot to share this gen 1 noc I got late last night after rollover

I was watching someone livestream doing FR art and they hatched this egg and scatter scrolled it twice, got pissed off at the lousy colors, and just said whoever was watching (me and like 3 other people) should just send a CR for it. I only had 6.5k treasure at the time and she was fine with it. SO. CHRISTMAS NOC.

And just now, I picked up a wildclaw male hatching with glimmer for 4444 treasure. Gonna have to find a way to save treasure for a breed change scroll though, I don't like wildclaws. Also debating whether I should scatterscroll him or not (which is in the faaaaar future, so much treasure)

Now I have NINE hatchlings in my lair. GROW UP YOU PUNKS. THE ONLY BABY ALLOWED IS MATCHA. (who one day I will hopefully be able to afford an eternal youth scroll for)

I need names for these two ^^^ and my two ridgeback babies... Names are so stressful! I named my male skydancer Ryder for future lore reasons.

Last edited:
I've only heard about the goldslab pieces now and I was wondering how you'd get them? I can't find anyone who has them

Actually just checked the ah and people do have them but how did they get it?

Dunno why it didn't merge

Last edited:
That's weird usually they merge unless it's 30+ minutes :/

also done getting embers and stuff finally gonna be away for weekend so glad i could buy them things..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back