• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would've though selling Animal Crossing NL villagers would rack me up a good 18k GEMS okay. 18,000 gems. zooooooomg I'm so happy i spotted the thread earlier than most on the item sales ;-; <333333333333

Who would've though selling Animal Crossing NL villagers would rack me up a good 18k GEMS okay. 18,000 gems. zooooooomg I'm so happy i spotted the thread earlier than most on the item sales ;-; <333333333333

Nice! What will you use it on?

Was it from atlas? They offered my 1k gems for 10 mil spbut I declined because I didn't have m ds with me /:

Congrats by the way! I'd spend it all on skincents

Last edited:
Was it from atlas? They offered my 1k gems for 10 mil spbut I declined because I didn't have m ds with me /:

Congrats by the way! I'd spend it all on skincents

Yes, Atlas is bae, I sold a bunnnnch of pokemon to them once lol and I've noticed on their most recent post that they pay 100kT for 10mil ;-; which is too low for me to even bother to trade. If it where 1kg like it happened to you i wouldn't mind XD Thanks, I'm thinking of just hoarding for the time being, and spending when ever i can make a good profit lol or buy sprites if i ever find them cheaper than normal (that's what I'm hoping from Night of the Nocturne)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice! What will you use it on?

I have NO CLUE! :DDD For the time being I'm thinking of just hoarding it for NoN and Crystalline Gala, need to make Icedad proud by buying everything ;-; <3

buy me some old dergs, jk grats man! have fun spending it !

Those Nocs are too darn spoiled xD I guess Guises are cheaper than buying all those Prismatic silks for them hmmm

Psh, who said anything about not getting the silks for them? XD are you saying you're not going to go all out for the best rainbow explosion you can get?

when you finally get the color combos you want on your coatl pair but then they're all female -.-

would asking for 15k a hatchling be too much?

Psh, who said anything about not getting the silks for them? XD are you saying you're not going to go all out for the best rainbow explosion you can get?

I DO WHAT THE BEST RAINBOW EXPLOSION BUT BUT THEY WILL TAKE ALL MY MONIEEEES NOOOO...

Xan you're supposed to encourage me saving not spending !! zomg xD

I think they'd fetch more that just 15k, they're so cute. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I DO WHAT THE BEST RAINBOW EXPLOSION BUT BUT THEY WILL TAKE ALL MY MONIEEEES NOOOO...

Xan you're supposed to encourage me saving not spending !! zomg xD

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLANNING THOSE NOCS, DON'T KEEP THEM WAITING NAKED FOREVER GOSH
GOTTA DO THE PRIDE DRAGONS JUSTICE

Don't forget, I'm also a big advocator of working on projects. xD besides, what else is dragon money for, if not spending?

when you finally get the color combos you want on your coatl pair but then they're all female -.-

these could easily sell for about 30k I have a pair that makes babies similar to yours and they sell for 25-30k always :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLANNING THOSE NOCS, DON'T KEEP THEM WAITING NAKED FOREVER GOSH
GOTTA DO THE PRIDE DRAGONS JUSTICE

Don't forget, I'm also a big advocator of working on projects. xD besides, what else is dragon money for, if not spending?
Gaaaah I knoooooow xD but what about saving for sprites huuuhhh? I still need many of them T.T zomg

nobody's bought them yet haha i think i'll keep it at 15k until they sell, then maybe bump it up if they do

- - - Post Merge - - -

these could easily sell for about 30k I have a pair that makes babies similar to yours and they sell for 25-30k always :D

ugh i wish haha, i managed to sell all my hatchlings last time for another pair because of the newbies, but i doubt i can this time *screams into the void*

nobody's bought them yet haha i think i'll keep it at 15k until they sell, then maybe bump it up if they do

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh i wish haha, i managed to sell all my hatchlings last time for another pair because of the newbies, but i doubt i can this time *screams into the void*

I think because you price them too low. That's why they aren't selling lol. Someone told me that people who look for perms dragons don't start looking until they hit the 20k/25k range.

I think because you price them too low. That's why they aren't selling lol. Someone told me that people who look for perms dragons don't start looking until they hit the 20k/25k range.

oh, did not know that O.O i usually try to sell my dragons at the range so that i know they won't be bought and exalted haha, i'm so new to the dragon market, i usually get my hatchlings and exalt them myself. i advertised it on a pretty popular facebook flight rising group so i'll go and change it there as well. thank you! i've been told that the dragons have a really common color combo and since one of their genes is basic, i figured they wouldn't go for too high of a price.

You'd still have plenty left over for the sprites afterwards. : D which ones do you still need, anyway?

I needed Wind, Plague,Arcane,Lightning,Fire,Light(ha).

I'd need 7 set of silks around 7kg. 7 Guises1.5kg plus the 3k g for their rainbow bellie accents...

Tho if I buy the guides they cover their bellies D: It wouldn't be worth getting the accents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back