• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm crying HOW

does anyone have an accent: burning core from the brightshine jubilee they'd like to sell? let me know your price, thank you!

A lot of farming and a ton of money and a massive stash of materials from Baldwin. That's basically it.

I won a raffle and got a ton of familiars as a prize...
My bestiary went from 52 to 93 lol

After my egger wouldn't sell I decided to open it just for ****s and gigs, got a PERFECT tree dragon! If anybody is interested give me an offer!

Last edited:
oh my god those plague doctor masks <3

interesting gene, caught me completely off-guard O: wouldnt use it myself, but its nice. wonder why just a secondary tho?

Thinking about sending my imp pair off to dom. Is anyone interested in them before I send to dom? 40k for both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peregrine looks better than hypnotic

New combo

Vip+Peregrine

That gene looks good indeed :3

And probably secondary because if it was tert it's only give the wings not the mask I guess?

also yay glimmer bebs (kaydee get on <3)

They should make a tertiary to go with giving the underbelly a fluffy feather texture :eek: but it looks cute, I'm been scrying around with it, not going to buy the gene but if I find a good match later on maybe I'll buy 'em

Yeah or more like a turt belly.. idk :3

gonna wait and see too plus i need them treas to upgrade lair ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=166396&page=4

glimmer bebs for grabs just send me a cr with 5k or whatever if you want them

ah well keeping my glimmer bebs didn't think i'd get treas that fast. thanks kaydee for taking that one tho

I personally love Peregrine.
B)

It dose look really good with red and black tones, that dragon is pretty :). I might make a dark brotherhood themed dragon with that gene.

I tried my luck with a colour change scroll on my only ridgeback and I'm actually pleased with the results, he used to be rose/blood/stone but now is stone/navy/soil and I changed his primary gene to crystal

I plan to add Facet and Glimmer.

Found an Unbred Gen 1 female Noc in the AH. She's still there for 25g if anyone wanted to grab her. Hatched during NoN.

Platinum/Jade/Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back