• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE This guy!

she looks just like her mom but with a Glimmer ,am going to make breeding card so i remember who i bred with.I got 4 eggs out of this pair, Know waiting for there cool down.Wow there was only 1% getting the glimmer in this pair

rsz_screenshot_6.jpg

Last edited:
^My computer isn't letting me quote for some reason, but thanks Xan for the compliment and for the idea for my duck dragon C: I completely forgot that Obsidian iri/shim gives that green shine on the black!

Today is last day of fest! Don't forget to spend your currency!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also does anyone have an Eliminate for sale? Looking for below LAH in T

I have gotten next to no currency, gotten no green sludge all day, this has been a bad festival for me

I ended fest with 34 leaves. -shrug- I got all the skins I wanted.

9 days and 23 hours until color wheel expac!

Posted this in the wrong thread once, so lets get this right
Just hatches some lovely babies :3

let me know if you want one :D

ohh noice babs :D hope you find good homes ^^

also yeah this festa was better than most holiday ones I've had, got most of the skin and extras of stuff including a few chests.. nature paying me back good XD

and yay pleg dom!

looking for skin/accent ideas for this guy: the one I want was on a limited run and is sold out atm ;w;

A new registration window is announced for 1-3 June, welcome new players:)
I hope the site won`t crash on the day of the colour wheel release ^^

New players awesome ^^, I see they're having maintenance on the 7th before the anniversary so hopefully fewer crashes.

New players awesome ^^, I see they're having maintenance on the 7th before the anniversary so hopefully fewer crashes.

yes ^^'

also yeah peeps feel free to refer me or just add me over there (Madrugada)

and hah gonna be fun grabbing some popcorn and watch people going mad over the hatching stuff lol

yes ^^'

also yeah peeps feel free to refer me or just add me over there (Madrugada)

and hah gonna be fun grabbing some popcorn and watch people going mad over the hatching stuff lol

I can see people get mad if their expectations are too high. I expect to get nothing interesting and lose 4m, but I'm ok with that. I like the opening a lot, and it's ok for me to spend all that treasure for that reason.

My Hex baby grew up, he looks great, but what should the tret be, not liking the underbelly as much

I really like watching other people hatch their dragons. I get HYPED for them. But also it makes me want to hatch mine, but I shouldn't gamble like that lol

I have 104 eggs right now.

Ready for that color wheeell

55 in my hoard for phase one selling.
49 in my vault for phase two selling.

Putting this here so I don't forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back