Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far my full loot from the event has been as follows:
221 Embers Left
1 Spirit Ablaze Chest
(5) Furnace Queen Chests (I did open one for the skin)
3 Lave Eater Chests
2 Skogsbrand Chests
2 Infernal Fur Chests
1 Simply a Flame Skin
1 Summer Heat Accent
1 Kindling King Accent
4 Molten Marauders
3 Will 'o' the Ember
2 Searing Crowns

Pretty good haul so far, and also during the grinding I got a ton of the new Jackalopes as well as the rest of the Scorched Forest familiars. So I am really happy with my pay out. Probably going to buy a few more of the Will 'o's and maybe another fam or crown and then sell most of my leftover Embers for treasure because I desperately need it for an Okapi and a lair expansion!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! Very lucky, and they're all good pairs too, so I don't think I will have to save many for fodder, might exalt the lumps but I have pretty pairs so their shouldn't be many! So far I have gotten pretty small clutches, besides the one I just hatched with my Glimmer/Circuit babies, which luckily turned a four egg clutch as well and 3/4 were glimmers! So I've been having egg luck along with my Festival luck this week!

nice! i have 438 glowing embers, the spirit ablaze, furnace queen, lava eater, ignis, and infernal fur chests so far! i'm going to cash in all my winnings later today, hopefully i can reach 500 by then >.<

Would you trade for a Lava Eater? :0

Totally, my username is mockeryof. Will send it right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far my full loot from the event has been as follows:
221 Embers Left
1 Spirit Ablaze Chest
(5) Furnace Queen Chests (I did open one for the skin)
3 Lave Eater Chests
2 Skogsbrand Chests
2 Infernal Fur Chests
1 Simply a Flame Skin
1 Summer Heat Accent
1 Kindling King Accent
4 Molten Marauders
3 Will 'o' the Ember
2 Searing Crowns

Pretty good haul so far, and also during the grinding I got a ton of the new Jackalopes as well as the rest of the Scorched Forest familiars. So I am really happy with my pay out. Probably going to buy a few more of the Will 'o's and maybe another fam or crown and then sell most of my leftover Embers for treasure because I desperately need it for an Okapi and a lair expansion!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! Very lucky, and they're all good pairs too, so I don't think I will have to save many for fodder, might exalt the lumps but I have pretty pairs so their shouldn't be many! So far I have gotten pretty small clutches, besides the one I just hatched with my Glimmer/Circuit babies, which luckily turned a four egg clutch as well and 3/4 were glimmers! So I've been having egg luck along with my Festival luck this week!

jesUS

sent it over ^^ also an update on our conquest/push?? apparently wind (or is it arcane???) is conquesting that week as well, so i have no clue what we're doing now O.O

Thanks so much!

And my guess would be Wind, based on the fact that Arcane just had a major push recently, but I'm really not sure since I haven't heard about it. Only way to tell is to wait and see, I guess. o: never thought I'd see the day when Lightning opted to profit push instead of conquest against Wind or Arcane though.

Thanks so much!

And my guess would be Wind, based on the fact that Arcane just had a major push recently, but I'm really not sure since I haven't heard about it. Only way to tell is to wait and see, I guess. o: never thought I'd see the day when Lightning opted to profit push instead of conquest against Wind or Arcane though.

i think we're going back to conquest, but it hasn't been said yet because when people heard that funds were lacking we got more donations! someone said it's a three-way fight, which doesn't make too much sense because arcane's holiday is soon, but maybe they'll just be pushing? idk haha, but this'll be very very interesting.

I feel like selling his accent to help fund gene pojects but I dunno

There's one selling in the AH but accents that go for 1000+ gems hardly ever sell and if it does I'll only get one scroll :/.

Last edited:
ahhh okay one quick question- how should i split my embers? i'll end up with 500, and i'm thinking of it like this-
5 will o embers
2 molten marauders
2 fiery crowns

but i feel like i should get more familiars? idk haha

ahhh okay one quick question- how should i split my embers? i'll end up with 500, and i'm thinking of it like this-
5 will o embers
2 molten marauders
2 fiery crowns

I'd get only 1 crown and 3 maruaders. The differencebetween each crown is the symbol at the top amd the colors

5 will o embers
2 molten marauders
2 fiery crowns

4 embers, 4 familiar, 2 crowns? That leaves, what 20 embers left over? I can toss another 15 your way to make 35 for another familiar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crowns will cycle back again, so I wouldn't stock up on too many of those unless you really like them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like selling his accent to help fund gene pojects but I dunno

There's one selling in the AH but accents that go for 1000+ gems hardly ever sell and if it does I'll only get one scroll :/.

Keep the accent, it looks awesome on her. o: genes will always be available when you have more money later on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think we're going back to conquest, but it hasn't been said yet because when people heard that funds were lacking we got more donations! someone said it's a three-way fight, which doesn't make too much sense because arcane's holiday is soon, but maybe they'll just be pushing? idk haha, but this'll be very very interesting.

Truee, starfall is next month, maybe they're profit pushing to build funds for it? I'm interested in seeing what gets decided either way. On the other hand, I'll probably be dead after ice vs Plague.

Last edited:
4 embers, 4 familiar, 2 crowns? That leaves, what 20 embers left over? I can toss another 15 your way to make 35 for another familiar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crowns will cycle back again, so I wouldn't stock up on too many of those unless you really like them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Keep the accent, it looks awesome on her. o: genes will always be available when you have more money later on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Truee, starfall is next month, maybe they're profit pushing to build funds for it? I'm interested in seeing what gets decided either way. On the other hand, I'll probably be dead after ice vs Plague.

didn't know that they'd come back on NoN, that's something that i should definitely note. thank you! i'll probably just grind for another 15, thanks for offering though, you've helped me so much! haha the next week will be a very, very, interesting battle, i'll be sending dragons to both sides!

didn't know that they'd come back on NoN, that's something that i should definitely note. thank you! i'll probably just grind for another 15, thanks for offering though, you've helped me so much! haha the next week will be a very, very, interesting battle, i'll be sending dragons to both sides!

Yeah the crowns will come back.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1477205

Actually, I was discussing with a couple people that they might not be for NoN? Because of how the time skews for releases. Also, they just said they'll cycle, not during what event. Anther another event with a new breed of the color release of something?

*speculations*

Better stock up on fodder now if you guys are conquesting, I can guarantee you that ice and Plague will make it hella expensive the week before.

Yeah the crowns will come back.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1477205

Actually, I was discussing with a couple people that they might not be for NoN? Because of how the time skews for releases. Also, they just said they'll cycle, not during what event. Anther another event with a new breed of the color release of something?

*speculations*

Better stock up on fodder now if you guys are conquesting, I can guarantee you that ice and Plague will make it hella expensive the week before.

ah i guess i just skimmed over that in the midst of excitement XD ooh that'd be super cool, or maybe it could be a spin off of the night of the nocturne? i wish i could stock up, but i have no room *cries* i really shouldn't have hatched those hatchlings today. i'll try to snipe some tomorrow, maybe it won't be super high then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back