• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
grats i love the first one :D

also @punctuallyabsent or whoever wanted my poitox faerie.. will you be able to make room soon or not? i know you have that derg to pay off but i feel a bit bothered by keeping that thing for weeks soon ;;

grats i love the first one :D

also @punctuallyabsent or whoever wanted my poitox faerie.. will you be able to make room soon or not? i know you have that derg to pay off but i feel a bit bothered by keeping that thing for weeks soon ;;

I am selling it if you want it XD
Trying to make money for more lair space

honestly i stopped buying extra festival familiars when they screwed up the bears... should i be buying extra tho? i just figured theyd **** with them again and didnt bother, but... i get like 3-4 apparel each time, one crown and one familiar bc i dont grind like at all. but should i be storing more familiars? :V

how much ya have? looking to buy for like 3333 tbt or something :3 also the rate is fluid asf so ya

honestly i stopped buying extra festival familiars when they screwed up the bears... should i be buying extra tho? i just figured theyd **** with them again and didnt bother, but... i get like 3-4 apparel each time, one crown and one familiar bc i dont grind like at all. but should i be storing more familiars? :V

Well, the user poll decided that familiars for this year's set and the 65 currency apparel would permanently retire after each festival. The crowns are the cycling items this year, as voted by users.

also i think lulu sold like 1mill treas for that amount of btb but as i said some have 100:15k some have 100:30k so i cant really lol :/

Last edited:
Does Lulu still sell for 100:30k? She had the best public rate I knew of, but I haven't ventured out of the thread in a while.

i think.. but she only has 200k treas atm i think unless i misread that stuff completely.

"As a celebration for the new registration window, all rates are 35k for 100 tbt! You can now buy any amount you'd like :3"

Maybe you can ask her if she takes orders for treasure? She's super fast at making it.

"As a celebration for the new registration window, all rates are 35k for 100 tbt! You can now buy any amount you'd like :3"

Maybe you can ask her if she takes orders for treasure? She's super fast at making it.

good idea.. might go do that :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh well whoever has the amount in treas or whatever feel free to hit me up, gonna sleep soon so either poke me on fr or send me pm/vm here :3

Well, the user poll decided that familiars for this year's set and the 65 currency apparel would permanently retire after each festival. The crowns are the cycling items this year, as voted by users.

oh wait. so these sprite things, or whatever theyre called howd i forget omg, are retiring? well **** omfg. oh well XD at least i have extra apparel. thanks for telling me ^^

oh wait. so these sprite things, or whatever theyre called howd i forget omg, are retiring? well **** omfg. oh well XD at least i have extra apparel. thanks for telling me ^^

The little warrior things that started in June? Yeah, those are all retired. The Sunbeam Soldier is at around 100k in the AH right now, I'm so pleased.

The little warrior things that started in June? Yeah, those are all retired. The Sunbeam Soldier is at around 100k in the AH right now, I'm so pleased.

cries because i only have one spare hahah i hate that i vacationed during the brightshine jubilee, which is probably one of the most profitable festivals. meanwhile, the lancer's at 50k or so.

cries because i only have one spare hahah i hate that i vacationed during the brightshine jubilee, which is probably one of the most profitable festivals. meanwhile, the lancer's at 50k or so.

Yeaahh, I'm betting the stuff from Lighting and onwards are going to go up more slowly in part because they introduced Baldwin as a way of obtaining more currency. Lots more currency. Lancers were also what people sunk their Sprockets into because the apparel was kind of... unpopular. So there are tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back