Need pattern help.

TheGreatBrain

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I really need a good pattern of Dr. Shrunk, Brewster, and Gracie's portrait. I have looked everywhere.I couldn't find any. ( just some clothing ), so I made my own Dr. Shrunk picture. It turned out horrible.

Does anyone know where I can find qr codes of these characters?

I believe there is a drawing of Brewster available in the all-sheep town. The dream address is 1700-1138-5540. Can't recall having seen the other characters anywhere, but I'll let you know if I happen to find them anywhere!

The Brewster pattern is perfect. Hopefully I can find a Dr. Shrunk. I just showed the one I made to my daughter and she laughed hysterically.lol. I can take hint.

The Brewster pattern is perfect. Hopefully I can find a Dr. Shrunk. I just showed the one I made to my daughter and she laughed hysterically.lol. I can take hint.

Oh good, I'm glad it worked out. If you're unable to find a Dr. Shrunk design (or too ashamed to display your own effort!) you can always try using thulinma.com to create a pattern. You would just need to find a google image of Shrunk (you may want to crop it first if you just want his face) and copy the URL in the "Convert image" box.

Actually, I just tried it out and can give you the QR code. See if it works for you, and if it looks all right.
dr shrunk.jpg

Last edited:
Oh. I am a computer noob. Is that code ready to use? I will try it out. Thank you so much for all your help. I really appreciate it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES. It's perfect. Thank you.I love it. You made my day.

Back