• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Forced to play mini-game

kwark

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I don't like it when people on Club Tortimer FORCE you to play a mini-game. It happened to me, just now.

No invite, no, you WILL play a mini-game with me! It's very annoying!

I don't like it when people on Club Tortimer FORCE you to play a mini-game. It happened to me, just now.

No invite, no, you WILL play a mini-game with me! It's very annoying!

Agreed. If they want you to do it they could at least ask nicely rather than pressuring you. These people are often under 10 and find things humerous that are not. I wish they had moderators on club tortimer in disguise so you don't know they are. That way they could see how bad the island is and do something about it. I wish there was a word filter because kids can see people posting swear words and stuff

Agreed. If they want you to do it they could at least ask nicely rather than pressuring you. These people are often under 10 and find things humerous that are not. I wish they had moderators on club tortimer in disguise so you don't know they are. That way they could see how bad the island is and do something about it. I wish there was a word filter because kids can see people posting swear words and stuff

There's a filter. Censors a lot of words, but like with most other filters it's easy to get around wīth ςp?cial ch?racters l?kε τhese.

As for CT, if they pressure you, you can either disconnect or refuse and troll. I prefer the latter. If you bug farm there, yeah...no. And if you're island hopping, simple d/c.

Well, you could be annoying right back. I personally would go on the tour, then follow them around and hit them with a net over and over. I bet they won't bug you to play anymore. But, I'm a bit of a goof and the annoying kids on ct amuse and entertain me.

I've never visited ct simply because I haven't felt like dealing with the drama but honestly some of these suggestions make me want to try it. I usually don't mind tours anyway I just didn't really want to get harassed, for some reason the idea of trolling right back never occurred to me before lol

You could just sit down, and when they are sitting to start the tour, stand up so they do it on their own. It works quite well. :p

Why would they do that? Why can't they do it them self… Doesn't make sense. But like @Coach said, sit down first and quickly stand up before they are about to sit!

oh it happened to me but it doesn't bother me at all. in fact, I always let people decide what to do on the island because I like making people happy :p

I know everyone! About almost every club tortimer folk starts a tour and tells me to "Sit". I hate tours. There are only two I like though but its just a waste of time and depending on tours, only get a few medals.

When they constantly tell me to sit even though I don't want to, I sit and when the tour starter starts sitting down I get back up. The only way to get out without any rage.

I might make a lil trip to the multiplayer island right now;) I'll tell you all of I get forced to play any *shudder* mini games!

Ah yeah, this happened to me today. I went along with it but ended up leaving early, afraid I'd lose the bugs and fish I'd caught earlier, if I refused to go on another tour.

Last edited:
Back