• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What the...?

Sloom Lagoon

Est. 2014
Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Fortune Cookie
Snowflake Glow Wand
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Special Snowflake
Purple Star Fragment
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
I'm SO pissed off! I've been trying for a while to get the perfect snowboy, then I finally manage to make him, save the game and HE'S GONE?!? What the helll? Grrrrrr
Has this happened to anybody else? It's so annoying! Snowboys are hard enough to make as it it, without them disappearing on me!

He was probably too close from a building or a tree/bush. They need to be at least one space away from everything (including other snowpeople), otherwise, they will disappear :/

He was probably too close from a building or a tree/bush. They need to be at least one space away from everything (including other snowpeople), otherwise, they will disappear :/

Yup this is right. I made snowpeople in my bus stop and tried to position them next to benches and stuff to make a fun snow scene, but they'd disappear after every save/game load. I gave up in the end and just took pics before saving.

Gah that's so annoying! Do they still send a letter? Cause that's all I want :( And I wouldn't mind so much, only there aren't any snowballs for me to make a new one :(

Gah that's so annoying! Do they still send a letter? Cause that's all I want :( And I wouldn't mind so much, only there aren't any snowballs for me to make a new one :(

I don't know if they do, I hope so! Next time just make sure you have enough space around him before plopping his head!

I don't know if they do, I hope so! Next time just make sure you have enough space around him before plopping his head!

That's the thing, where his body was, it would have been fine! But the balls rolled over too much when I put his head on I guess....
I really hope he sends a letter, I'm trying to get the full set :(

This has never happened to me before, but it happened to a friend. She asked me the same question a few days ago

Back