• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Streetlight

Which is your favorite streetlight in this area?

Votes: 9 11.4%

Votes: 48 60.8%

Votes: 22 27.8%

• Total voters

Chibi.Hoshi

*˖✧ ✨🌟✨ ✧˖*
Bells
Switch
6688-6189-6870
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
I can't decide between these three streetlights. Pick whichever is your favorite in this area. It will help me decide.

DEenEL4.jpg

nJGh3pz.jpg

P1SRMOA.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Tbh I like #1 the best (it fits Stinky's house the best imo), but #2 is ok too. #3 doesn't fit the paths for me.

I voted for number 1, I don't know why but some reason it appeals to me the best out of the 3.

I like the Street Lamp (#2) the best. I have four of those in my town. It's my favorite PWP that you can have duplicates of in town.

Street lamp 2. I may be biased, though, since it's the only street lamp I really like. Some others are okay but don't really do it for me.

From the look of things, looks like I am picking the second streetlight haha thanks guys!

I like number 2 the most. It's a pretty, classic streetlight. Number 3 is almost as nice, but I don't like the first one at all.

Back