• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That one spot in town. A villager will ALWAYS plot at

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
There is always that one spot in town that your villager will (Most of the time) always plot at, which it gets very annoying. Here's mine.

HNI_0075.JPG

Every time I plot reset Stitches he seems to find this spot rather chill, but he doesn't believe that i'm making a natural garden there. And when I want him to plot where I want him to, he starts to be a troll about it. Because he plots his house one space away from where I want him.

HNI_0074.JPG

This is also another spot, but I might save that for Marshal.

Is there a spot in your town where your villagers will always plot at?

Mine for some reason plot right on my path, by my town hall, which also has a lake in front of their house. Its like the worse spot EVER

I had one right between a pond, my second character's house, and the train station. Mira and Rolf kept putting their plots there, so it took me a while for them to plot somewhere preferable. After Rolf moved in, I dug holes in the area where they were moving so that spot doesn't get plotted on again.

Last edited:
Mine was right in front of and behind my house. I placed a fence and topiary in those places now so if I ever do decide to change my villagers they will never be able to move there muahaha. I hated whenever they moved in those spots.

Your first picture looks so frustrating to me. So many of my villagers did that to me whenever I plot reset. I mean one space, come on you couldn't do that simple thing?

They used to try and plot up against my tracks. I hated it. I have a row of bamboo there with flowers between them and I love it. I don't want a house there. I don't know about everyone else but my town is getting to the point where there aren't many open places that I want any villagers to plot. When I plot reset I have a hard time finding a place to put my throw away house.

This is why i am 100% determined to have ALL of my villagers move in BEFORE i plan anything in my new town |:
I have so much of a headache plot resetting in my main it's the worst. I'm getting my last dreamie (bonbon) today and I just...
AKJFKS
she better not cause trouble so help me

I haven't actually let many villagers leave, even though I've been playing since June. I think only about 4 have left. But Marshal put his house where Daisy had lived. Not a bad spot, though. It's close to the beach ramp.

Soleil keeps going right next to punchys house and that looks terrible, I have too many rows of houses in my town, I'm tting back a day and placing a temporary project there just so she chooses somewhere else to plot! I have a large space at top of my town that would be perfect for her!

i'm sick of every ****ing villager plotting where chief's old spot used to be. i made that my orchard, and 9/10 that's where they're gonna plot, and it's right by one of my bridges too. they also liked to plot right above my house but i set up a temporary pwp there to combat that. i just want bob to move next to marshal there's so much room there ughhh.

Around my house. I have Julian on the right a comfortable distance away and Rodeo and Mott crowding me on the left. The problem is that I want to keep the two of them, so I have to learn to live with it.

HNI_0086.JPG

HNI_0085.JPG

I've had 3 villagers move in the same spot near the train station so far. pretty much next to me, except we're separated by a lake. x0D

My villagers like to plot in this one area in town where almost everyone lives. Which is nice, because I don't plot reset for that one perfect spot, I just do it so they won't get in the way of anything. They also like to plot right in front of my house though, which is annoying.

Back