Villagers with Japanese-themed houses?

daiyuflower

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Does anyone know which villagers have Japanese-themed houses besides Genji, Kabuki and Walt? I'm considering a zen garden area of town, and maybe creating a mini Japanese village there. Thanks! ^_^

i'm doing zen around Zucker's house? its sushi and japanese-y i thinkish, depends on what you consider japanese lol! I think the sushi conveyor are awesome too

deli, phoebe, annalisa, coco, dora, gladys, pekoe, chester, cole, drago, marcel, tucker, flip, rowan, snake, chow (interior is somewhat), croque, curt, rizzo, ken.

zucker's exterior house is zen, but not the inside.

wowies I didn't think there be this many.

Curt and Chester! (Had Curt in my old town and saw Chester in someone's dream town.. They have Asian/Japanese themed furniture in their house.

Genji and Kabuki! really surprised nobody's mentioned them lol they're the most japanese themed villagers (along with pekoe) lol

Genji and Kabuki! really surprised nobody's mentioned them lol they're the most japanese themed villagers (along with pekoe) lol

That's because OP already mentioned them lol

Chester for sure! He also has this gorgeous oriental sounding music, I definitely recommend checking it out~

Back